2) No More

Mike's POV

Tonight was amazing. I kissed her. Again. It was like whole world stopped. I'm so glad she's back now. I don't ever wanna lose her again. I don't think I could survive if she left.

I haven't cut myself in about a month. My latest scars are healing up now. Nancy is still the only one who knows. This whole situation has brought us a lot closer. I didn't mean to tell her. I was trying to wrap them up, and I guess I forgot to lock the bathroom door.

I knew that it was bad. But at the time, everything was bad. El was gone. Sure, Will had come back, and that was great. I was so glad to have him back. But after getting to know Eleven and coming to love her so much, I could never be complete without her. I wouldn't say I was depressed. I was still eating regularly. I was still laughing with my friends. I still attended social events (well, as many social events as nerds like me usually go to).

Ever since El had come back, I felt whole. It was like she was the other half that I was missing. I love her so much. She completes me. She makes me whole. We were meant to be together.

I remembered what Eleven had said when she killed the demogorgan: "no more." That kinda fits. It was like the demogorgan represented my longing to be with her. El was the only thing that could kill it. Now that she was home, I was sad "no more."

forbidden mileven // milevenрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ