7) Forbidden Mileven

Mike's POV

Hopper left along with Eleven, and I ran to the basement, trying to hide my tears. I sat down in her old blanket fort. I remember when she slept here every night. I grabbed my walkie talkie and called for the guys. Dustin answered first.

"Yeah I'm here. Mike, you okay?" Will wasn't  far behind.
"That El girl was really cool. It's good to finally meet her. Did Lucas tell y'all? He kissed Max!"

Seriously? How did they manage to make this about them before I even said a word? Lucas finally chimed in.

"Dude shut up. No I didn't tell them. Anyway, you need something Mike?" Oh sure, now he's concerned.

"Yeah..uh." It was hard to get the words out without letting them know I was sobbing.
"The Chief came by tonight. With Eleven. She told him that I'd kissed her. He wasn't too happy."

Dustin was quick to joke about it.
"Aww! Mileven's first kiss!" Little did they know it wasn't our first..but I'll just keep that between me and El.

"Yeah anyway..after Hopper found out about the kiss, he came over to tell me I couldn't be with her. Ever." The tone of the conversation changed immensely. Lucas spoke up first.
"Whoa dude. I'm really sorry to hear that." Dustin just joked it off, per the usual.

"Wow. So it's like, Forbidden Mileven. That's cool man! Secret romance!" Yeah, cool. That's not exactly how I saw it.