thank you.

Forbidden Mileven has officially ended.

I want to say thank you. I say this a lot, but I truly don't deserve y'all. I decided to write a couple chapter one night, in hopes that maybe my friends would read it.

I was overjoyed when I reached 22 reads, and my friends were coming to me at school and asking questions about it.

Now here I am, over 3,000 reads, 42 chapters, 18 followers, 9 main characters, and 4 books.

It's all thanks to you. Each and every one of you mean so much to me. I love you.

Here's a little nostalgia for you....

That was sent to all my Snapchat streaks on January 6th

That was sent to all my Snapchat streaks on January 6th. I got 22 reads that night.

That was posted on my Snapchat story yesterday

This has truly been so much fun. I have enjoyed every single moment.

Shoutout to the people who stayed with me. Through short chapters because I didn't know what else to write, and long text because I didn't know how to properly make paragraphs, and grammar/spelling errors because I didn't proof read, and slow updates because I didn't always have time, you've been there.

I hope you know that you are the reason I write. I do it because of you. I love writing. But I love even more that I get to share my writing. Even if I only had one reader, I would still love writing.

It's not about the reads, or votes, or comments, or followers. But it helps. It boosts my confidence. It lets me know that someone out there is actually enjoying my stuff.

So thank you.
Thank you for reading.
Thank you for voting.
Thank you for commenting.
Thank you for following.
Thank you for adding it to a reading list.
Thank you for staying with me.

Alright, I'm gonna stop rambling. Go check out pickles: a dill story while you're waiting on the sequel for this book.

Until next time, whenever that may be,

have a great day/night lovelies!

much love

xx

-k