[ ♡ ] 『 For You 』

{ s u m m a r y }
In which Jungkook have decided
to sacrifice his sight for his boyfriend.
______

Taehyung has been born blind. There were loads of things that were to his disadvantage. But that didn't make his boyfriend love him any lesser. Instead , he love Taehyung more and more each day.

His name is , Jeon Jungkook.

Taehyung appreciates that Jungkook didn't mind the fact that he is blind. Though he hasn't gotten the chance to see Jungkook , he could already tell that the latter is a handsome male.

Even though Jungkook's family objected their relationship , he didn't plan on leaving Taehyung at all and there wasn't anything they could do if Jungkook insists on staying with him. He love Taehyung as the way he is and he didn't need him to change anything.

But on the other hand , Taehyung felt like he's a burden to Jungkook. Everyday , he tells Jungkook how much he wishes that he could see things so he can lessen the burden.

Though Taehyung had admitted , he wouldn't know what love felt like if he hadn't met Jungkook. He could feel Jungkook's love for him , and it's growing day after day.

He's more than thankful to have Jungkook by his side , staying by him through thick and thin.

-

One Friday night , Jungkook and Taehyung were lying on the empty grasspatch outside their shared apartment that they've bought a few months back. They wanted time alone together and only after much convincing , Taehyung's parents allowed him to move out.

It's probably their lucky day as Jungkook saw that there were shooting stars up in the sky.

"There's shooting stars! Let's wish for something , Tae."

"Really?! Sure!" He replied excitedly.

"I wish that I'll be able to see one day." He wished silently.

"I wish that I can live with Taehyung forever." Jungkook mumbled and Taehyung heard him , he couldn't help but smile widely because he's willing to stay with Jungkook forever.

After that , they headed back into their apartment. Jungkook watched as Taehyung slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Tae , I'll do everything I can , for you to be able to see the world." He mumbled as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist before drifting off to sleep.

-

The next morning when Taehyung woke up , he expected a morning kiss from someone beside him. But when he sat up , he was only met with an empty space.

He was confused , Jungkook hardly ever leave him alone at home unless he needed to work , but it was a Saturday and Jungkook don't work during the weekends.

But he thought that maybe Jungkook needed to head back to work for certain purposes so he didn't call him , afraid that he'll disturb the latter.

But Jungkook wasn't at work , he was in the hospital , speaking with an eye surgeon.

-

*In The Hospital*

"So? Am I able to donate my corneas to him?" Jungkook asked.

"Well , yes. You can. But are you sure? You'll be the one that wouldn't be able to see after that." The doctor said , wanting Jungkook to consider twice before giving him a reply.