[ ♡ ] 『 Met Again 』

{ s u m m a r y }
In which Taehyung and Jungkook
has both reunited after years.
______

          It's known to likely the whole school that Taehyung would never be attracted to any student since he's cold to majority of the girls and guys even. A kingka like him would usually hook up with a random student , but he has never ever hooked up with anyone.

No one has ever seen him looking at someone for longer than 10 seconds , unless that person has caught his attention they guessed. Unfortunately , no one has actually gotten that longer - than - 10 - seconds stare from him.

But that all changed , when a new student entered the school in the middle of April.

-

"V! V! V! V! " A voice came shouting from far but got closer within seconds.

Taehyung turns towards the source of the voice and finds one of his close friend , Hoseok already panting right before him. But he managed to catch his breathe pretty quickly.

"Yeah? What's up?" Taehyung asked as he leaned against the lockers next to him.

"Remember you showed me a photo of your bunny boy?"

"Uh huh .." Taehyung replied as he cocked an eyebrow , not understanding what was Hoseok trying to say.

"THAT NEW BOY! HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE THE BOY IN THE PHOTO YOU SHOWED ME!"

"BRO , that pic was literally years ago. How can someone look the damn same lol?" Taehyung questioned as he rolled his eyes.

"Uhm that's true. But i swear , there's something in him that i remember seeing in the image you showed me."

"Hmm." Taehyung hummed in reply , not knowing if he should believe his friend.

"Better go and have a look or else someone's gonna have him. He'll be one of the Kingka in future , for sure."

"Fine , i'll go." Taehyung said , not wanting anymore new kingka , especially from new students.

-

Taehyung followed behind Hoseok with a straight face as students in the hallway made way for them both.

"He's in the cafeteria , with quite a number of girls."

"Pftt."

As soon as the new student's eyes met with Taehyung's , he felt his heart stopped.

Jeon Jungkook.

"Ladies , i guess the person i love is waiting for me now." Jungkook said , eyes not leaving Taehyung's yet.

Taehyung felt his heart sank. He has a lover? Of course , who was he kidding. How could Jeon Jungkook still remember him after so many years , impossible.

But that's what Taehyung thought.

"Kim Taehyung." He said , a tint of playfulness in his voice , as he walked towards the stoned male.

"I hope you realised that you've been staring for quite some time now." Jungkook chuckled.

"O-Oh , fuck. What do you want from me?" Taehyung asked , keeping his poker face.