[ ♡ ] 『 I Thought You'd Leave Me 』

{ s u m m a r y }
In which Jeongguk is tired of
hiding their relationship. 
______

Everyone knew how much Jeongguk and Taehyung mean to each other , but no one knew exactly what they're going through other than the members themselves.

Fans assumed their happily in a relationship , night cuddles and morning kisses. But nothing's that simple ; they tend to get into an argument like a typical couple — getting jealous over small reasons but still knowing that they love each other.

-

That was till Jeongguk realised that he's tired of hiding it — their relationship. He love Taehyung so much , to the point that it hurts that he've to hide the fact that they are in a relationship , hide the fact that they love each other so much.

Jeongguk assumed that Taehyung would be more tired than he already was , thinking about the fact that Taehyung's the older one and having to hide his relationship with a maknae that loves annoying him often. It just hurts him everytime he thinks about how tired the both of them are , from hiding.

That was when he decided to bring up the question.

-

"Tae." Jeongguk called out as he put down his utensils.

"Yes baby?" Taehyung answered , giving his boyfriend a sweet smile.

"Let's break up." Jeongguk said , eyes brimming with tears.

Everyone gasped. Taehyung dropped his utensils before letting out a chuckle.

"You must be joking. What day is it today? April Fools?" Taehyung asked , smiling softly but stopped when he realised that Jeongguk was 101% serious.

"Funny , huh?" Jeongguk asked , tone slightly deeper than usual.

"Why so sudden?" Jin asked , looking at Jeongguk.

"I-I.. I don't know anymore!" Jeongguk cried before running into his own room and locking it.

"W-What have i done?" ; Taehyung asks , as small drops of tears drip down his soft cheeks. "Does he not love me anymore?" He questions the members , tears not giving any sign of stopping just yet.

"I'll talk to him , don't worry. We'll get this sorted out." Jin assured.

"Yeah , i'm sure Jeongguk would have an explaination. He loves you so damn much , no way he'll ask to break up out of nowhere." Namjoon said , moving next to Taehyung to comfort him as the other members stared at them and hoping Jin would get an answer.

-

"Kookie?" Jin knocked on the door.

No answer.

"Jeongguk?" He called for the second time.

No answer.

"Jeon-" A sound of the door unlocking has been heard , coming from the inside. Jin took the opportunity to enter before letting Jeongguk change his mind.