[ ☽ ] 『 Dripping Cum ( I ) 』

{ s u m m a r y }
In which Taehyung decided to
rile up Jeongguk to get what
he wants.
______

There was no need to hide that two of the youngest maknaes could be rather kinky at times , everyone in the apartment knew that ; be it being dominant or submissive , or even physical kinks , they aren't afraid to show it.

They may not be the only couple in the group , but they're the only ones that had the courage to show it that openly.

But what's worst ... , was the fact that the members never once thought about building sound - proof walls for that particular room before — they're now suffering the after - effects of not building it , and they regretted it so badly.

There were times when moans and screams were their morning alarm , but it could also be their night coffee — because sleep was never really TaeGuk's priority , satisfying each other is.

But they aren't friends with benefits , they do have genuine feelings for each other — they simply show it in a different way and are quite literally inseparable in the apartment. They can be cute and cuddly at times , but also fuckable and kinky.

Unfortunately , the two maknaes don't do it as often anymore due to their extremely tight schedules , but they still tend to do it once in a while since they have long breaks given to them.

-

"T-TAE!" Jeongguk laughs as Taehyung tackled him onto the ground , waking Namjoon whom was sleeping on the couch.

"What the hell?" Namjoon groans before cheeking the time on his phone , "It's fucking 8.28am , why are they up so early ... Or am i just getting old." Namjoon says , shaking his head at the two maknaes ; with the sight of Taehyung hovering over Jeongguk on the ground.

"Hyung-ah ..." Taehyung whispered raspily into Jeongguk's ear whilst grinding his ass against the latter's crotch.

"F-Fuck Tae , not now." Jeongguk groans , pushing Taehyung off him.

"Tsk , you'll regret it." Taehyung stated before standing up.

"Ish , this boy." Jeongguk muttered out as he stood up , heading towards the kitchen.

Taehyung's P.O.V
It's been months since we last did it , why not rile him up? Our break ends in three weeks time , and I bet he's as frustrated as I am anyways ; it'd be fun , and rough. Sounds like a plan to me.

I'll be sure to make him regret for pushing me away earlier on.

-

Third Person's P.O.V
Even till late evening , Taehyung and Jeongguk have yet to speak with each other which was very unusual ; but Jeongguk was certain enough that Taehyung's been up to something.

Despite the fact that the entire day was pretty quiet , Taehyung had been silently teasing Jeongguk — he'd randomly grind against Hoseok or even get a little too touchy for Jeongguk's liking with Yoongi .

It was all part of his plan to get Jeongguk to have him up against the wall , fucking him into oblivion. He loved it when Jeongguk goes rough on him at one moment , and becomes a cuddly boyfriend after.