[ ☽ ] 『 Horny ( II ) 』

{ s e q u e l }

{ s u m m a r y }
In which Jeongguk can't wait to
be fucked by his daddy.  
______

Jeongguk was already lying on the bed , waiting for Taehyung to be back. The thought of getting fucked by Taehyung just fascinates him so much.

Jeongguk was just thinking about how Taehyung's gonna fuck him and how sore he'd be after the session ; just thinking about it made him chuckle to himself.

His thoughts had been interrupted when he heard the main door getting slammed shut and immediately , Jeongguk knew Taehyung's home. He could hear the heavy footsteps followed soon after ; and he feels his heart beat picked up its pace.

-

As soon as Taehyung entered through the room door , he sees Jeongguk lying in the middle of their bed , ready to be fucked. He walked towards Jeongguk and when close enough , Jeongguk got up and jump into Taehyung's open arms.

Taehyung supported Jeongguk by the hips as both of them got into a heated make out session. Taehyung bit onto Jeongguk's bottom lip for entrance ; been the tease he is , Jeongguk didn't allow Taehyung to enter.

Taehyung then gave Jeongguk's ass a - not - so - light slap , making Jeongguk gasp and allowing Taehyung's tongue to enter beyond his lips to savour him.

After which , both of them pulled away for air and Taehyung had Jeongguk pinned down onto the bed.

Jeongguk looked at Taehyung through his thick lashes , eyes filled with love , lust and want. He feels that he could've melted under Taehyung's gaze.

"Don't expect me to be gentle today." Taehyung whispered huskily next to Jeongguk's ears.

"I don't want it gentle either." Jeongguk smirks.

"You asked for it then." Taehyung said before attacking Jeongguk's lips with his and going for Jeongguk's neck , marking his property.

Taehyung's strong arms had Jeongguk in between them , leaving him nowhere to turn to but the front. Taehyung began trailing kisses from Jeongguk's jaw to his earlobe as his hands travelled down to the hem of Jeongguk's shirt ; Jeongguk took the signal and immediately pulled off his top.

Taehyung trailed the kisses down to Jeongguk's chest , giving his sensitive nipples kitten licks which made Jeongguk shiver by the slighest pleasure.

Taehyung had his hands touching every part of Jeongguk's body , from his chest to his stomach and his v - line — arriving at Jeongguk's pants , he quickly unbutton and unzip it before pulling it off Jeongguk.

At that time , Jeongguk's completely naked before Taehyung , allowing Taehyung to have a full view of his body from head to toe.

"You're such a beauty , i swear." Taehyung complimented as his fingers ghost over Jeongguk's dick so slightly which made the latter whimper in arousal.

"Please daddy , no more teasing ... I've waited long enough , please fuck me now ..." Jeongguk begged , desperate for Taehyung to start fucking him.

"Are you sure you deserve this? Because i don't think you've been that good , baby." Taehyung teased , but he knew that he himself was desperate to fuck Jeongguk as well.