[ ♡ ] 『 He's Never Coming Back 』

{ s u m m a r y }
In which Taehyung had lost
Jungkook to something
stupid he've done.
______

          It's been long since Taehyung and Jungkook did anything together , and that includes having a meal together ; with Jungkook's work commitment taking away so much time , he barely had any time for Taehyung.

A particular Sunday night , Jungkook ended work earlier than usual and decided that he should spend time with Taehyung rather than going to the pub for a drink with his colleagues.

As he was finding for his keys , he notice a pair of unfamiliar shoes at the doorstep which made him assume that Taehyung had bought new shoes and didn't really pay much attention to it afterwards.

But as Jungkook entered the door , he heard familiar moans coming from Taehyung's and his shared room ; fear and anger started consuming him as he make his way up the stairs to the room.

Just as Jungkook turned the door knob , he sees one of their close friend , Bogum , fucking his dear boyfriend.

He couldn't watch any further without bursting into tears so he slammed the door close , getting the attention of both the males in the room , as Jungkook ran down the flight of stairs and out of the house.

"Was that ...?" Taehyung asked but Bogum simply shrugged.

"Let's continue babe , i know you want it." Bogum suggested.

"Fuck off , you know i love Jungkook." Taehyung reminded as he pushed Bogum away and fumbled with his clothes.

"But you're already cheating on him , idiot."

"I fucking told you before we did anything." Taehyung started , "I was just fucking horny and needed a fuck , and you said you didn't mind helping me." Taehyung says.

"You know i love Jungkook , there's no way i'll love anyone else." Taehyung added before running out to find Jungkook , leaving Bogum alone.

-

Jungkook didn't know exactly where he's headed to but all he knows is that he's going to avoid Taehyung at all cost. But his thoughts had been cut off when he hears his phone ringing.

He immediately ended the call , not even wanting to hear his phone ringing because of him.

After ignoring Taehyung's calls for close to thirty times , Jungkook concluded that Taehyung had given up. But minutes later , he received a call ; not by Taehyung but Jin.

"Jungkook?" Jin spoke.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?" Jin asked , tone laced with concern.

"Y-Yeah , why?"

"Taehyung's said you're not picking up his calls."

" O-Oh , i-i just need some time alone."

"Alright , i guess you wouldn't want to tal-" Before Jin could even complete his sentence , he stopped when he heard a car coming to a sudden brake ; a loud bang and a loud thud before hearing glass shattering.

VKook OneShotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें