[ ♡ ] 『 I've Always Been In Love With You 』

{ s u m m a r y }
In which Jungkook and Taehyung
met once again ; and tells each other
what they've always wanted to.
______

          They were just kids with big dreams , but they never had the chance to show anyone else their talent — all they had was each other.

But having to grow up with a similar family background , Taehyung and Jungkook simply learnt to be contented with what they have.

Jungkook have always wanted to be a vocal coach ; whereas Taehyung wanted to be a dance instructor. Unfortunately , their family couldn't afford to send them for these classes , but they didn't mind.

They knew they had each other's support , and that's more than enough for them.

At the age of 16 , Jungkook's family had reached the point where they couldn't even support more than two person. Jungkook and his older brother were then send to the orphanage , leaving his parents behind.

On the day Jungkook was leaving , Taehyung gave him a gift ; it wasn't luxurious , it was a plain notebook with ' TaeKook ' written on the cover.

"I'm sorry , i don't have anything else to give." Taehyung sighed , looking down at his feet in disappointment.

"Don't be sorry , Tae. If you're willing to remember me , it's more than enough for me." Jungkook says , smiling sweetly despite the fact that he'll be separated from Taehyung.

"I can never forget you." Taehyung admitted , as he pulled Jungkook into a tight warm hug.

"Neither can i."

"Note down your wishes in this notebook ; if we meet again , i'll fulfil them for you."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

That was the conversation they had before Jungkook left for the orphanage.

They still didn't say what they've always
wanted to.
They couldn't find the courage they needed.

-

[ P R E S E N T ]

It's been years since Taehyung and Jungkook last saw each other. Taehyung's now a dance instructer , someone he wanted to be since he was a teen. At times , he wonders if Jungkook had fulfilled his dream career.

Ever since Jungkook left for the orphanage , Taehyung didn't know where to find him.

But despite of all the obstacles , Taehyung promised himself to find Jungkook no matter what. He had to see find him , he needed to see Jungkook once again ; even if the younger no longer remembers him.

He knew clearly that his feelings for Jungkook had never really fade away. It simply grew more and more , and it became clearer each day.

Taehyung knew by heart who exactly he is in love with — the one whom have always been by his side when he was young , the one whom have always supported him , the one whom have always comforted him when he's in tears.