[ ☽ ] 『 Boyfriends 』

{ s u m m a r y }
In which Taehyung has being
neglecting his boyfriend more
than he ever should.
______

          All the members knew that Jungkook has been quite upset ever since Taehyung started hanging out with his Hwarang hyungs more often.

Taehyung didn't really paid much attention to the members anymore. Though none of the members spoke about it , they knew exactly how Jungkook felt , how they themselves felt.

But it didn't affect them as much as it affected Jungkook. Afterall , Jungkook is his boyfriend , it's perfectly normal for him to be upset about it.

          One particular night , Jin decided to approach the maknae. He've been in his room for the entire week , not even leaving it once.

"Are you sure you are okay? You've been locking yourself up for the entire week. We're always bringing in the food for you , you didn't even went outside your room once."

Jungkook remained silent. But before anything else could happen , Jin heard a soft sob coming from the maknae.

"It's about Tae , isn't it?"

"So what if it's about him? He doesn't even seem to care about the members anymore." Jungkook replied , obvious bitterness in his tone.

Jin kept quiet. There was no way he could defend Taehyung this time round since he knew exactly what he've done wrong.

There were times where Jungkook gets upset over small matters that Taehyung does , but not this time.

The members wasn't much affected about how Taehyung neglected them ever since he started fliming Hwarang , but Jin couldn't see Taehyung neglect Jungkook to this point. Everyone tried cheering Jungkook up , but it didn't work. It's Taehyung that Jungkook miss.

As the eldest member , Jin decided to help the maknae out.

"Taehyung - ah?" Jin called out as he opened Taehyung's room door.

"Jin hyung?" Taehyung asked as he sat up from his lying position , placing his phone down.

"Do you have time for a chat now?" Jin asked as he sat on the chair that's next to the desk.

"Sure , anything wrong?"

"Anything wrong? Do you not realise anything?" Jin asked as anger grew inside him.

"N-No? What's wrong?"

"Have you spoke to Jungkook?"

"H-Huh? Uhm ... No." Taehyung replied , looking down as he could guess what Jin was gonna tell him.

"I hope you know that he misses you a lot. Did you not realise that you've been neglecting him? Do you still remember why you're dating him?" Jin asked , a hint of anger in his tone as he raised his eyebrows.

Taehyung remained silent. He didn't know how to reply Jin anymore. He've never seen Jin speaking to any member in this tone.

Jin sighed as he felt like he've scared Taehyung slightly. But he couldn't help it.

"Please , stop neglecting him. He's been locking himself up for the entire week , only you could cheer him up now. Everyone tried , but we all failed. You're not just a member or a friend to Jungkook. You're his boyfriend."

"I-I'll talk to him in his room later." Taehyung said.

"Later? What about now? Time is not waiting , don't lose your relationship to some stupid things you've done." Jin said as he left the room.