SherlockxGender Neutral!Reader: Bisexual

A/N: Soooooo....this was requested. The requester chooses to be anonymous, so yeah.

(No, this is not a part of the 1K special, just in case you were wondering.)

Also, if you're confused, Gender Neutral means that boys, girls, ANYONE can read it and be their gender. If that makes sense.

Hope you enjoy!

Pairing: SherlockxGender Neutral!Reader (THERE IS A TITLE, PEOPLE! READ IT!!)
Warning(s): Reader is bisexual

———–•———–•———–•———–

"For the last time, Mrs. Hudson, I am not gay!" You hear your brother, John, yell as you enter the house. He was on the phone with his old landlady that he still kept in touch with. The tired doctor sent you a small smile before handing you little Rosie.

You cooed at the little girl, making her giggle and happy to be with her Uncle/Aunt (Y/N). John managed to say goodbye to Mrs. Hudson relatively quickly.

"Thank you so much for babysitting last minute," John said with a very grateful look on his face. "Sherlock-"

"Called you with a case," you interrupted. "It's totally fine. I was in the area, too."

"I'll pay you back."

"Like hell you will."

"I will."

You rolled your eyes at your brother. You loved him to death and would go to the ends of the earth for him. Hell, he was the first person you came out to about you being bisexual. But he would never accept any charity and/or favors. Ever. He always had to pay people back for something. Good thing you knew a couple tricks on how to make it look like you cashed the check when you didn't.  That was one the perks of having an ex-girlfriend that you're still on good terms with work at the bank.

John grabbed his wallet and phone and started to head out the door.

"Have a good time with your boyfriend!" You yelled on his way out. "Use protection! Oh wait. You're both men..."

"I'm not gay!" John screamed back, slamming the door shut. You let out a breathy chuckle and suddenly realized that there was a distinct smell of dirty diaper in the room.

Welp, time to get to work.

—Time Skip brought by Geoff. Wait, George. No, Graham? I don't know anymore.—

A couple days later on your way home from work on the tube, you received a text from John that made your day:

Remember how you were looking for a flat?

You smiled and involuntarily nodded even though John wasn't even there. Your search for a flat had been going on for a few months now after you had moved to London. You refused to move in with John and Rosie because you disliked living in a house and prefered a flat, you didn't want to impose, and you knew you and John would get sick of each other. Especially after living with each other for so many years when you were younger. There's only so much you can take of a person, even if they're your sibling. Actually, no. Especially if they're your sibling.

Dang it. You were mind rambling again.

You texted him back excitedly:

Of course.

Well, I convinced Sherlock to let you share with him, if you want.

Your smile grew even wider.