MycroftxReader: Sketchbook of the Past

A/N: Thank you to ShanFoster0 for requesting this!

Quick Key: 
B/N=Brother's name (If you don't have a brother, just make up a name or something)

Hopefully, this doesn't take too long to write...

Pairing: MycroftxReader (I haven't done one of these for awhile. Damn.)
Warnings: Probably gonna be cussing, depression, and mention of self-harm...

————•————•————•————

You loved privacy. Always have, always will. Secrets were apart or your life constantly.

However, you're boyfriend Mycroft was not a fan of privacy or secrets. For the first part of your relationship, he had somebody track your calls, just so he was sure you wouldn't cheat on him. Once you found out about that, however, things quickly changed.

There was always one thing that you kept private had always made Mycroft curious beyond comprehension: Your sketchbook. You almost always kept it on you except for when you shower, which is when you hid it. It was basically your life.

Today, however, you thought you'd put some trust into your curious boyfriend. You put your sketchbook on your desk and went to shower. Not covered, hid, anything. It was just laying there, wife out in the open.

You just hoped Mycroft wouldn't pry into to it...

Mycroft's POV (first time for everything, I suppose...)

I scowled at my incompetent assistant and headed upstairs to ask (Y/N) what she'd like to eat. Why couldn't my vacuous PA get off of her phone for five seconds to read through the pamphlets I wanted her to go over? Honestly...

The door to (Y/N)'s room was unlocked, which was unusual. Most of the time she would lock it because she had to keep everything a secret, for some reason. I understood that she could keep it locked at times when she was changing or taking a shower, but all of the time was a little ridiculous.

I stepped inside her room, which was empty. I heard the shower on from inside her bathroom and was about to turn back around when I noticed that (Y/N)'s sketchbook was laying on her desk. My eyes widened with understanding. She was testing to see if I'd open it...

I stood there for a few seconds, contemplating whether or not it would be worth it. My curiosity won over all and I headed for to the desk to see what my girlfriend (still not quite used to that term...) might be hiding.

My hand reached for the journal as I open it, unprepared for what I might see: