Adopted a Soul Shifter

Hi, my name is Claudia Himmel (Himmel is heaven in German). I am 16 years old and I am a soul shifter. Soul shifters are kinda like werewolves but WAY cooler. We can shift into any animals that we see but only if the animal allows us to copy there image. So far the animals I have are a wolf, horse, tiger, cougar, eagle, dolphin, any type of dog and any type of house cat.

So anyways, I live in a crappy orphanage in the lower part of Florida so it is usually pretty warm. I was put into the orphanage at the age of 6 when my parents were killed. Actually my whole pack was killed. I was apart of the Starry Night Pack. The only reason I survived was because my parents (the alpha and luna) could sense the rouges before anyone else and told me to run as far away as I could.

But while I'm in the orphanage I can't shift because there are to many humans around so I have to wait until it's dark so I can sneak out.

I can't wait until I get adopted so I can finally leave this hell hole once and for all.

------------------------(A/N)-----------------------

Um hi. So this is my first fanfic and I would really like some feedback about my story, like if there is anything that I could add to make this better or if you would want to be a character etc. So yeah I will try hard to write as much as I can. So bye.

MUFFIN PRINCESS, AWAY!!!! 😝