Chapter 7

***Claudia's POV***

Wait how can I have 2 mates?

I'm soon starting to feel dizzy.

I quickly sit down and hear my name being called. But it's 10 times louder even with my super hearing.

"I think I'm just going to take a walk outside." I say and get up to fast making my head hurt more.

I run outside using the doors in the back of the cafeteria and run into the wood that surround the school.

When I'm pretty far into the wood I shift into my wolf form.

I hear footsteps and can smell that it's my mates and Michelle and some others.

I quickly start running farther into the woods but they just shift into there wolves and run after me.

As I'm running I start to see Xavier and Cody close behind me, so I start going faster not going my full speed just yet.

I look back and see that Xavier is still keeping up due to his special Alpha power thingy. And then I see Cody trying to keep up as best as he can.

I finally start using my full speed and when I'm really far ahead of them I shift into my eagle form and fly to the top of a tree.

'How can I possibly have 2 mates?' I ask Nicole.

'I have no idea. It's really rare, but I have heard that if you do have 2 mates you have to choose 1 and the other one will either find a second mate or not have another mate at all.'

'Oh my god. What am I going to do?'

Nicole knows that I'm not good at choosing sides. And now I have to choose which mate I want more!

I suddenly snap back to reality when I hear my mates yelling at each other.

"Where the hell is she? I can't loose my mate!" -Cody

"What? Your mate? No she's mine! How can she have 2 mates?" -Xavier

"Actually it is possible. She will have to choose one of you over the other." -Michelle

"We will deal with that later but for now we have to find her." -John

"She's a human how could she get that far?" -Grace

At that comment I feel upset. I find it kind of offensive to be called a human. Because human are so much weaker (well not all of them). But you see my point.

"I honestly don't think she's human. We saw a beautiful pure white wolf while we were running after Claudia and we think it might be her." -Xavier

"She did smell a little different then other humans." -Conner

"Wait what if she is a werewolf like us? Or she could be a Vampire or something like that?" -Michelle

At that I shift into my cougar form and jump down off the tree. I really want some peace and quiet.

I land right in front of Conner and he lets out a snarl. But I just snarl back even louder.

He just glares at me and would not leave so I tried something new.

I changed my eyes from a deep brown to a light hazel to a bright green, to yellow then orange then red. Just to show off my amazing eyes.

He actually looks pretty freaked out so I growl at him and it was not my loudest growl, but it sent him running.

Ha! What an amazing beta he is. (Sarcasm)

I look around and see a lot of people running back to the school.

I decided to change into my wolf form and follow them back, considering I don't know where I am exactly.

When I'm close to the school I shift back to human form and smooth down my outfit before walking into the building.

I get a pass for my lateness and head towards 7 period. Wow did I really miss that much?

Anyways, I walk into math and hand Mr. Thomas the late pass.

I sit down on the only open desk and that was in the front. But I don't mind I like math. It's not my favorite subject but I'm good at it.

The bell rings and I have free period next so I decide to check out the huge library near the school.

I quickly text Conner telling him I'm going to be over there and start to walk towards the library.

When I get there I smell the amazing sent of the woods and I know that it's Xavier.

I try to go around him but he could tell I was here and quickly found me.

What he did next surprised me. He stuck our his hand for me to shake.

I would have thought that I would have given me a hug or even of kissed me. But no he wanted to shake my hand. What?

I quickly shook it and felt the sparks go up my arm and almost gasped at the amazing feeling but didn't so he would think I was a human.

He then pulled me outside and into the woods.

"Um are you going to rape me?" I say with a small laugh.

But he looked hurt by what I said.

"Ha, no I'm not. I just wanted to formally introduce myself. I am Xavier Princeton. And you are?"

"Oh, I'm Claudia Himmel. Nice to meet you."

"Ok Claudia, what are you?" He asks suddenly.

"U-uh wh-what do you m-mean?" I ask, starting to stutter. What the hell? I don't stutter! When did I start stuttering?

"I mean, what kind of supernatural are you? You smell like human but a tiny bit of something else. So what are you?"

"And don't try to deny it I saw you as a wolf. But you don't smell like werewolf."

"I-I'm sorry. B-but I can't t-tell you." I say and start sprinting farther into the woods.

And here we go again.

------------------------------------------(A/N)-------------

Hey guys!

I'm sooooo sorry for not updating but I have been doing a lot of other things like figuring out what I'm doing over the summer and I was invited to like 3 pool parties over the week and I just didn't have time to write.

Oh and I just finished school for this year. YAY!!!

And just a heads up, I will not be updating at all next week because I will be at a sleep away camp and I'm not aloud to bring my phone with me :(

So anyways I hope u guys had a good year!

MUFFIN PRINCESS, AWAY!!! 😝