Chapter 4

***Claudia's POV***

'BEEP BEEP BEEP'

Oh god, please don't be for school, please don't be for school.

When I look at the clock it reads 5:30 am. "Yep it's for school."

I hit the snooze button and close my eyes to try and get another minute of sleep, when all of a sudden there is a loud crash.

"Holy crap!" I jump out of bed and run downstairs.

When I get down I head to the kitchen and what I saw was so funny I almost fell down laughing so hard.

There on the ground was Conner with a small burn on his hand and pots and pans all around him.

"How the hell! Did you get yourself into this mess?" I asked still laughing.

"Hey! Stop laughing I was trying to be a nice brother and make you a nice breakfast but I fell and burned myself." Conner said while pouting like a 6 year old.

Aww he looked so cute when he pouted.

But I'm thinking of it in a sibling way. Not in the other kind.

It's weird how close me and Conner already are considering I have only been here a few days.

"Ok well I have to get upstairs and get dressed, see yah!" I said while running upstairs. And yes I did finally memorize where most of the things are.

"Ok! Bye the way nice Batman pajamas!" He called up to me sarcastically.

I just flipped him off and continued going upstairs.

When I get to my room I hop into the shower. (Yes I know it's weird taking a shower at night and in the morning but it makes me feel clean.)

When I get out of the bathroom I head into my walk-in closet to find something to wear.

Even thought all of my clothes only take up a teeny tiny part of my closet, that was as much as they would allow you in the orphanage.

It might not be a lot but it's really nice clothing. Some of it was hand-me-downs. But a lot wear new clothes, cause my parents wouldn't leave me without any money at all.

I quickly put on my underwear and bra the pull up my denim shorts that go about mid-thigh.

As for my shirt, it was a nice day so I decided to wear a tank top. And I found a superman tank top.

I didn't have much makeup. Just some mascara. And some foundation for if I have a bruise or a cut.

I find my red beanie and put it on leaving my naturally wavy brown hair down.

I put on some mascara and run downstairs to the smell of bacon and pancakes. Umm!

"Oh my god is that bacon?!?!" I hear Anne say coming down the stairs in a silk robe with diamonds encrust into the edges.

'Yep they fucking rich!' say Nicole.

'Oh my god yes!' I say laughing on the inside from Nicole's comment.

"Yep and it's all homemade." Conner says takings out of my 'talk' with Nicole.

We sit down at the dining room table and Robert soon comes down and joins us.

"Well, dig in!" Conner says setting down the last plate while sitting down himself.

I grab a pancake and cover it in syrup and peanut butter. And when I take a bite I can't help but suppress a moan of pleasure.

"Omfg best pancakes I have ever had!" I say with my mouth half full of pancakes.

"Ha thanks!" Conner says while stuffing his mouth with bacon.

"Oh crap!" Conner says when he looks at his phone. "It's already 7:12 we need to go!"

"Why school doesn't start til 8?" I ask.

"Cause it's a 20 minute ride and the you need at least 10 minutes to get your schedule."

I groan then stand up and grab the black backpack I got from Anne and Robert.

Once I say goodbye to them I head outside and look at Conner's dark blue Ferrari.

"Holy shit you guys are rich!" I say still starring at the car.

"Wow did you just realize that?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"No, but seriously what do your parents do for a living?" I ask while getting into the car.

"Umm I think they're doctors?" He says as more of a question.

"Wow you don't even know your parents job?" I say in a jokingly tone.

"I don't really pay attention to what they do as a job, all I really know is that they are in the medical fields." He says pulling out of the driveway and heading towards the school.

I have no idea wear the school is so he could be taking me into the woods to rape me. But that's not very likely.

We get to the school and I gasp. The school is huge. Almost as big as Conner's house, or my house. (cause I do technically live there)

----------------------------------------(A/N)--------------

Hey guys.

So I will write about the school next chapter but not now cause it's kinda late and I have tests and projects due tomorrow cause my teachers are mean and give us projects on the last 2 weeks. -_-

Anyways have a good day and stuff like that...

MUFFIN PRINCESS, AWAY!!! 😝