Chapter 3

(A/N)

Hey guys that r actually reading my story.

I am SOOOOOO sorry for not updating. It's just that I have been so busy cause I just got back from New York City and my teachers r assholes and gave me A LOT of homework.

But I'm updating now so yay!!!

(Btw don't ask y she already knows how to use an iPhone 5s when she lived in a crappy orphanage almost all her life)

---------------------------------------------------------

***Claudia's POV***

When I'm inside I don't see anyone so I to go to my room and checkout my new phone.

When I got to my room I jumped onto my bed and got out my phone.

I have always hated people looking at my stuff so the first thing I did was put a lock on it.

I went into the apple store to see how much money I had and when I saw it I would have spit out my drink if I had one.

There was a $500 on it 500 FUCKING DOLLARS!!!

I didn't want the phone in the first place and then they gave me more stuff. I swear to god the have an endless supply of money.

I went it the App Store and bought some games like temple run, cut the rope, candy crush, etc. oh and this one game that looked really fun called smash hit.

I soon went and made an Instagram, Twitter, and Tumbler. Not completely knowing what I was doing.

I soon got addicted to YouTube and I'm obsessing over DanIsNotOnFire and AmazingPhil. They are so cute and funny.

I am soon obsessing over so many different people and even some books.

I've actually started to read the Divergent series but because I'm a slow reading I'm only on chapter 2.

I'm also listening to One Republic, Cody Simpson, Imagine Dragons, etc.

But it is soon time for Dinner, so I rush down stairs trying to remember which way to go. And I luckily make it to the kitchen with only making one wrong turn.

------------------------------------------------------(After dinner)--------

"That was an amazing meal." I tell Anne when we all finish dinner.

"Oh it was my pleasure." She replies sweetly.

"If you don't mind, may I please be excused?"

"Yes of course you can. And so you know we try to have a family game night every Monday." Says Robert.

"Oh ok I would be ok with that." It will probably be boring as hell but I can get to know them better.

As I'm walking upstairs I hear Conner running after me.

"Hey, so I was wondering if you wanted to do something tonight, like not really going out but more like just going into the backyard?"

"Um sure, do u play any sports?" I ask.

"Uh? HELL YEAH!!! You can't get thus amazing body without doing sports or working out." He says gesturing at his body.

"Ok then first we'll run then play a match of soccer?"

"Fine by me."

"Ok but is need to change first." I tell him before running upstairs.

When I get to my room I quickly change out of my clothes I was wearing and put I a sports bra with running shorts and a batman tank top.

I then quickly pull my hair up into a high ponytail and use some black pre-wrap as a headband.

As I'm walking downstairs in my Adidas running shoes I grab my Adidas Copa Mundial- black and white cleats, my shin gaurds, and some neon yellow soccer socks. (Don't judge me cause it's really descriptive. I love soccer.)

I run out the backyard and down to the running track.

As I see Conner there I quicken my pacers him so that I'm in a small jog.

When I get to him we start to stretch and and he is looking at me like I have an extra eye.

Probably from how flexible I am.

It's actually really weird because I never did gymnastics I'm just really flexible.

We had decided that we were gunna do 10 laps. Well actually I decided that. He thought that I could only handle about 4 but I can actually do a lot more then 10 even.

We line up at the start and we begin when the computer for the track says so. And I honestly really like the computer because it keeps track of what lap you are on and how long you have been going for.

I end up beating Conner by 2 minutes. And I hadn't even broken a sweat.

When Conner finally finishes he has some sweat on his forehead and his heart is beating a little faster than normal.

We both get a drink and then start to put on our soccer gear.

I have been playing soccer all my life so I can pretty much get on my gear with my eyes closed so I finished before Conner.

Conner's actually really slow. But that's compared to me. And I'm definitely faster then any old Beta. Probably faster then an Alpha also.

"So do you play goalie?" I ask him.

"Yeah, I will play any stop I'm put in."he responds. Wow we're more similar then I thought.

We both do some goalie warmups then regular field warmups. Then we start the game.

I easily beat him by 3 points. It was 9-6.

We go back inside and go straight to my room. But I get a nice cold shower to wash the sweat off me.

Once I'm done my shower I get on my pajamas and go to sleep.

-----------------------------------------(A/N)--------

Again I am really sorry for not updating.

But please keep reading, commenting, and voting!!!

MUFFIN PRINCESS, AWAY!!! 😝