Chapter 6

***Claudia's POV***

After gym I had history.

I walked in and found an unoccupied seat in the back, and sat there.

While I was on my phone I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and it was one of those fake blondes. And by her smell she was a werewolf.

"Um what are you doing in my seat?" She says in a really snotty voice.

"Wait this is your seat?"

"Um like yeah." She says as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Ok then where is your name? Cause I don't see one. So go find a different seat." I say and got an 'ohhhh' from some people who started listening in on our conversation.

"Um did you really just do that? Do you like know who I am? I can mess you up!"

"Ha I'd like to see you try." I said under my breath.

"What did you just say?!?!" She practically yells.

"I said, 'I'd like to see you try.' I say loud enough for the whole class to hear. Or at least anyone who was listening to hear.

She raised her arm as if she was about to slap me but right then the teacher, Mr. Clark, came in.

"Hello class!" He said. "Britney why aren't you sitting down?"

"This bit-person took my seat!" She says.

"Well find a new one we don't have any assigned seats." He says back.

She groans then sits next to some people in the front, who might I add, looked terrified when Britney sat next to them.

"Ok so class we have a new student and her name is Claudia! Come on up here Claudia!"

Silently groaning I stand up and walk to the front of the room.

"So Claudia, where did you move from?"

"Um I moved from the lower part of Florida around the keys." I answer.

"Cool! So why did you move?"

"I moved cause I used to live in a crappy orphanage until I was adopted my Conner Smith's parents." I say plainly, while almost anyone else would have been shy about it.

You see I don't usually care about what people think about me. Do I can usually be very open about my life, except about me being a soul shifter of course.

I look around and see almost everyone's mouths had dropped. Almost as if they had seen an alien. Wow what if they did!

"Ok then," Mr. Clark says, as he is the first one to snap out of the trance they all seem to be in. "Would you please go back to your seat."

And with that I went to the back and say down again.

"Ok! Now can anyone tell me about the war in 1812?

I was soon zoning out only half listening to what he was saying. Mainly cause I already know most if this stuff. It's cool, because soul shifters are born naturally smart so it's easy to learn stuff. We can memorize things within days or months depending on what the subject is.

For me, if it's something to do with school or something simple, I can memorize it within days. But if it's really hard it will normal take my a month or two.

I'm soon awoken by the bell and I quickly pack my things and leave. But before I can fully escape I get pulled aside by Mr. Clark.

"I'm really sorry for making you stand up and tell us all of that personal stuff." He says with actual sadness in his eyes.