Chapter 16

***Claudia's POV***

After having sex with Jack we both fell asleep. I mean seriously, sex is tiering. And it hurts some for your first time.

Yes I was a virgin. But like I said before, Jack was my first real boyfriend. And now he my mate!

I sigh dreamily thinking about Jack. I turned over in the bed and didn't see Jack anywhere. And that's when I heard a loud crash. I start to freak out and try to stand up. Key word: try. I ended up falling down because my legs were so sore.

When I was finally able to stand up with out falling, I grabbed a towel cause I was naked and securely wrapped it around myself. And I started to make my way to the kitchen.

When I got there I saw Jack picking up some pots that he dropped. It looked like he was trying to use his phone to look up a recipe. And he was doing an awful job at it. There was smoke coming off if what he was boiling and the vegetables were not being chopped correctly.

I started laughing and he turned around looking surprised to see me up.

"What are you doing up? I was going to make you dinner in bed." He says with a pouty face.

"Well all the noise woke me up and sorry to tell you this but I wouldn't eat what you're making it looks terrible." What? I'm just telling the truth. I mean seriously if you saw it you wouldn't want it either.

"Well then, I just wanted to do something special for my mate." He says coming up and wrapping his arms around my waist while I put mine around his neck.

"I bet you did, but let's be real. You can NOT cook." I then unwrap my arms and slip out of his grasp and go over to see what he was trying to make. It was spaghetti. How the fuck! Can you mess up spaghetti?

I sigh and start to take control of the cooking.

"Go rest and I'll make dinner. You've obviously fucked this up so I'll have to throw it away." I say throwing everything he messed up into the trash.

"Wow thanks for the support." He says going back to my room probably to sleep some more.

I then got a new pot and started boiling water in it I then made the spaghetti and chopped up some vegetables to go along with it and grabbed two cans if Diet Coke.

I set some spaghetti on two plates along with vegetables and red sauce for the spaghetti. I then took it into my room and we ate on my bed together.

I think our life is going to be perfect together.

-----------------5 months later---------------(still Claudia's POV)

It's been 5 months and a lot has happened.

I am no longer a rouge. I am a part of Jack's pack. The Blood Moon pack. And I am the best warrior wolf in both female and male.

The pack also knows I'm a soul shifter and everyone has excepted me for it. I have also helped the pack become the 3rd best pack in North America when we were the 8th.

Jack has also moved in with me and even proposed to me because even if your mated you should still be married. So our wedding is in a week and I've already picked out a dress and Janie is my made of honor. And my bridesmaids are some of my new friends I made in the Blood Moon pack.

And I have even bigger news. IM PREGNANT!!!!! I am actually 1 month and 6 days pregnant to be precise. So you can't see the bump yet and I'm so thankful for that because it's harder to find wedding dresses for pregnant women.

Anyways. Right now everyone who is a main part of the wedding is down in the Florida Keys because Jack and I wanted to have out wedding on a beach and because it's winter and a little colder in the north of Florida it's still really nice in the south part.