Chapter 14

***Claudia's POV***

On Friday I woke up at 9:30 and just got on some work out clothes. Which consisted of short running shorts and a sports bra, with my running shoes.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a protein bar for breakfast. When I finished I went in my bathroom and brushed my teeth. When I finished I went into my room and grabbed a pair of earbuds.

I left the cave and started stretching outside next to a tree. I did basic stretches then started running. I decided since I haven't been running lately I would do something a little less intense so I only did 25 miles today instead of 30.

I finished in about 20 minutes which is kind of slow compared to my other times. Anyways, I did about 500 push-ups then 600 curl-ups since I'm better at curl-ups.

When I finished everything it was about 10 and I didn't have a proper breakfast so I went back inside and took a shower even though I barely broke a sweat. But I needed one either way. I used my strawberry banana shampoo because I need to look nicer then I normally do for my date tonight!

When I got out I put on something comfy until 5 because Jack said to meet him at the diner at 6. Because he said he would also take me to dinner.

I went over to my kitchen and started to make a meat and cheese omelet while listening to One Direction songs.

When I was finishing my omelet 'Rock Me' came on.

"OMFG YAS DIS BE MY SONG!!!" I said going into full directioner mode.

"I WANT YOU TO ROCK ME! ROCK ME! ROCK ME, YEAH!" I sang, well more like screamed. While dancing around the room with omelet in my mouth.

When the song finished I went back to normal and turned off the music and turned the tv on instead. I went to the news channel and listened while eating.

Nothing was happening so I turned off the tv and ate in silence. But it soon turned into a big clatter. I quickly went out and saw a bunch of animals running towards my cave.

I looked behind them and saw a bunch of wolves chasing them. And I knew they were a rouge group of about 10-15 rouges. I d

idn't even bother shifting I just ran behind all of them and in front if the rouges.

I growled at them in my pure voice and they all stopped right where they were. Some of them shifted back and others stayed in wolf form. And they ones who shifted were butt naked. Yay-no -_-

"Shift to wolf and just leave. Other wise you will have to deal with me." I said snarling.

"Yeah? You don't look like that much of a threat." One of the younger one said. And he is obviously new because all of the others shifted back and started to walk away.

"Do you really want to challenge me?" I ask.

"Sure. I bet I could crush you like a grape." He said still pissing me off.

"I'd like to see you try."

"Sure."

He then shifts into wolf form and charges at me. I easily dodge and bring his wolf down holding his neck ready to snap it if I had to. I growled at him to surrender and he shows his neck for mercy.

I let him go and start walking back to the cave where all the animals were.

"Never come into my territory again." I call over my shoulder. I watch them all start to walk away.

I turned towards the forest animals and looked for any injured ones. And there were a few. But they were mainly just scrapes from if they fell. But there was a dear who twisted it's ankle.