Chapter 11

***Claudia's POV***

I woke up the next morning to someone shouting outside of the cave. I look over at the bedside clock and it's 7:45. My god, who would want to be awake at this time?

I groan and get up. I shout back really loud so the person outside could hear. "I'll be out in a minute!"

I put on a pair of black jean shorts and a grey 'Fall Out Boy' tank top with black converse. I then changed my hair color to dirty blonde and eye color to bright blue.

I went out the back way of the cave and went around to see who was yelling. And to my surprise it was the alpha of the Black Moon pack, John, who was also the elder of the pack.

"Hello alpha John. How may I help you?" I say in one of my nicer tones. Because let's just say, I had to use one of my meaner tones on someone in his pack the came to close to one of the animals that was in my territory. Ops! ;D

"Oh, hello mystery." Everyone around here knows me as either mystery it mystery girl. But because I don't want people to really know who I am I go by changer.

"Please, call me Changer."

"Ok then. Hello Changer. I was just wondering if you would care to come to the party we are having. It is for my grandson because he is taking over the alpha position."

"Oh that would be lovely, but I'm not so good with people knowing who I am." You see me and alpha John have this sort of connection. He is one if the only people around here who actually know who I am.

"That is why we have made it a masquerade ball, or party as the younger ones like to say. It would be a formal event and you don't have to show your face if you don't want to."

Ok now that's bargaining. "Um I'm not sure. I will think about it. When will it be?"

"This Friday, at the pack house. And I assume you know where the pack house is?"

"Yes I do, when I decide I will send a messenger with my answer. And please tell your men not to attack her. She will have an arm or leg band with my symbol on it."

"Ok I will inform them." And with that he shifts into his grey wolf and runs back to his pack.

I turn around to go back to my cave when I see a mother dear with two babies running towards my cave and one of the babies is limping and bleeding in the leg. Then I see what it's running from.

Behind them about 30 yards is a wolf. But it's a rouge wolf, and not one that is nice like me.

I quickly shift into my white wolf and run over to hurry and protect the dear. Once they are almost to my cave I turn toward the rouge.

I see it's blood red eyes and foaming mouth. He is very thin and probably wanted one of the dear for a nice meal. But one problem, he'll have to go through me if he wants those dear, and I don't go down quickly.

I snarl at the rouge but he growls loudly at me. I shift back right there knowing that my clothes would still be on.

"Shift back." I say. But he doesn't. Oh so that's how he wants to play?

"SHIFT BACK!" I yell in my pure voice. That even the most powerful alpha would have to listen to me.

He whimpered and went behind a tree to shift.

"I need clothes." He tells me.

"Look under the roots, there should be a bag with clothes." I say.

He comes back out in a pair of girls running shorts and really tight Florida Gators shirt on. I had to try so hard not to laugh at what he looked like but it was to hard and I started laughing so hard my stomach hurt.