Chapter 13

***Claudia's POV***

I woke up the next morning and turned to look at the clock.

"Oh shit!"

It was 3 pm and I have to help Janie get a new outfit for her anniversary date with her mate Michel. They have been together for 3 years.

I got up and skipped a shower. I quickly brushed my teeth and put on a pair of red, high-waisted short shorts, with a black shirt that has a red heart that has been stabbed and is bleeding, on it.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a protein bar.

"Look who's finally awake," Janie says laughing some. "Nice t-shirt by the way."

"Thanks." I said my mouth full of food.

"Are you ready?"

"Almost." I then run back into my room and put on some black eyeliner and black mascara. I changed my hair color to blonde with a light blue streak in it. And light blue eyes.

I then get on my red converse and iPhone and run back out to the family room.

"Ready!"

"Finally." She mutters.

I make a hole in the cave and we walk out. I then close it up again.

"Want to take the bike or walk?"

"Umm how about walk I need the exercise."

"Ok"

We then start walking towards the town, making sure not to walk into another packs territory.

When we make it to the town we find a small clothes store and go inside. We look around for a couple if minutes then I find the perfect outfit.

"Oh oh oh! Come here I found something!" I scream to her from across the store getting some glares in the process.

"What is it?"

"Just try it on I know you will love it!"

I then shove her into the dressing room with the outfit not letting her look at it first.

About 5 minutes later she walks out and like I said she loved it.

She said Michel was going to take her to somewhere casual so I found her something that I know she would like. It's a beautiful summer dress that's more fit at the the breast area then gets looser at the waist area. It stops a little bit above her knees and it has yellow floral on the bottom, other then that it's white.

"It's beautiful!" She tells me.

"I know! And I also found these." I say holding up a pair of yellow flats and yellow headband.

"Thank you so much! I'm definitely getting it." She then goes back into the changing room and and changes back I to her normal clothes.

I bought her the clothes even though she insisted she bought them. But I told her it would be her anniversary present from me.

We walked over to the diner that was in the small shopping area and when we got inside I really wanted to just turn back around.

Inside was a bunch of the pack members from Conner's pack. They were celebrating someone's birthday.

"We can go if you-" Janie starts but is cut off by one of the waiters.

"Hi would you guys like a table?"

"Umm?" Janie says turning towards me.

"Uh yes please. Table for two."

"Ok right this way." The lady says.