Chapter 5

***Claudia's POV***

I slowly hope out of the car not wanting to be the new kid.

Conner also gets out of the car and starts walking. But he soon stops when he realizes I'm not with him.

"Are you just gunna stand there all day or are you going to come in?" He asks.

I snap out if my trance I was in and started to run over to him and we started to walk towards the school.

"Ok so you need to go upstairs to the main office for your locker combo and schedule. I will be downstairs at locker 103 ok?" He asks with actual kindness in him voice.

"Yep got it."

"Ok then don't forget, locker 103." He says as I'm walking away.

Ok so office on the second floor then locker 103. Got it. I said making sure I don't forget. Cause I have a bad memory sometime.

I walk up the steps and make my way to the office which is in the middle of the school.

As I walk into the office I see a old lady typing on a computer. I quickly sniffed the air to see if she was human or werewolf, because this is a werewolf and human school.

She was human, so I just walked right up to her and said, "Claudia Himmel, new student. Are you the person who is supposed to give me my information?"

Without looking up from the computer she hands me a price of paper.

"Thanks" I say and walk off.

'Wow how kind.' I hear Nicole say.

'Yeah I know right.'

'I wonder if that's how everyone acts?'

'I really hope not.' And with that I cut off our mind link, talk, thingy.

I look at the paper and see that I am locker 126, and my homeroom is Mrs. Jeffersons. And these are my periods:

1. Gym

2. History

3. Music

4. English

Lunch

5. Art

6. Science

7. Math

8. Free period

I quickly look up and start looking for my locker.

When I found it I tried opening it and got it on my third try. Wow lucky.

I quickly put away the stuff I don't need and start to look for locker 103.

When I find it I see Conner standing there, doing something on his phone.

I tap his shoulder to get his attention and I apparently started him from the way he jumped a little.

"Oh it's just you." He said. "So what's your schedule?" He asked.

"I have gym, history, music, English, lunch, Spanish, science, math, then free period." I say while looking at the paper.

"Ok cool, so we have gym, English, lunch, and math together." He said.

"And I have Mrs. Jeffersons as my homeroom teacher." I quickly added.

"Ding, ding" oh shit that's the bell!

"Come on we gotta go." Conner said while pulling me to homeroom.

We made it before the second bell rang and before the doors closed. Yeah it's that kind of school, the kind where you are locked out if you are late.