Chapter 9

***Claudia's POV***

I guess I'm living the life of a rouge now.

When I left I first went to the nearest city, but it was still an hour away from the house.

The first stop I made was at a beauty shop. I only went there to buy some perfume that would hide my sent from anyone who was looking for me. I only had to put it on twice a day!

I then went to an art auction to sell off my pictures. Most of my pictures were of my forms but nobody knew that. But I also had se of just the woods and other nature stuff.

I actually did really good in the auction. The highest bidder for any of my paintings was $1,800 and it's was for a picture of my cougar. Probably because it was more rare to find a cougar painting. But all together I made $16,160. I know it's a lot. But it was one of those more fancy art auctions. And I didn't sell all of them.

It was starting to get dark so I found a cheap motel to stay at near the edge of the city. When I got in my room I went into the bathroom and to a hot shower, well hot for about 5 minutes, then it started to get cold so I got out and put on pajama pants and a tank top and went to sleep on the squeaky bed.

***Conner's POV*** Yeah changing it up some! :D

I hadn't seen Claudia all day at school but she probably just got sick and went home.

Xavier had told me about her being his mate on the first day that he saw her. And I was actually really surprised.

It's not natural for a werewolf to have a human mate. Especially for an Alpha to have a human mate. Mainly because everyone wants to have a strong Luna not a human.

But he said that he would love her any way. Werewolf or not.

Anyways, I had made my way home so I decided to go up to Claudia's room to see if she was there.

When I got to her door I knocked twice but she didn't answer. Well I guess it's investigation time.

I walked into her room and looked around for her but didn't see anything. Then when I was about to leave I saw a piece of paper on her side table.

"What do we have here?"

I picked up the paper and it said,

Dear whoever finds this,

If you see this, it means I'm already gone. Please do not look for me, I will be ok. Just for your information, I already knew about the werewolf world and mates and things like that. I actually for my mate here, well more like mates. I had to reject both of them mainly because I wouldn't be able to stand seeing only one happy and the other not. So I will not return I hope that everything will be ok when I'm gone and it will return to how it was before I came.

I'm sorry for leaving so soon,
Claudia

P.s. The book on my side table is Michelle's please return it to her.

Oh shit, oh shit oh shit oh shit! This is bad. Really bad!

I ran downstairs and saw mom at the kitchen table reading a book.

"Mom, mom, mom! Claudia is gone and she left this note!"

"What give it here."

She read over it but was so shocked she had to read it again.

"I can't believe this is happening! We have to tell the Alpha and send out trackers to find her."

"Ok I will mind link him and tell him that we will need to call an emergency meeting."