Chapter 8

A/N: I would like to thank @hannaezell for commenting and helping me find some of my story line. I'm not exactly using what she suggested but more like using the opposite.

***Claudia's POV***

When I was far enough into the woods a shifted into my cougar form and climbed into a tree and shifted back into human form.

I kept thinking about having both Xavier and Cody as my mates and I soon started crying.

Why did this happen to me? I don't think I did anything bad for this to happen.

After about an hour of sitting up in the tree and thinking about life, and sometimes crying, I hop down and land gracefully on the ground. I then shift into my eagle form and fly back towards my house.

When I get there I shift back and run up to my room avoiding Anne questioning me about my day.

When I'm in my room I get out my phone turn on some music and walk I to my bathroom. I get undressed and start a hot shower.

While in the shower I just let the hot water droplets hit my back while I stand, letting the warm steam surround me.

While in the shower I was thinking about what I should do about Xavier and Cody. And after about a half hour of arguing with Nicole and myself I finally made a decision and Nicole thinks it's the right decision also. And it only took me 10 minutes of persuading.

I finished washing my hair and body and turned off the water and grabbed a light blue towel and wrapped it around myself. I walk out of the bathroom and into my walk-in closet, I pick out a pair if simple black running shorts and and a blue Adidas tank top.

I look at the time and see that it's 5:30 so I decide to go downstairs and help with dinner.

When I get down the steps I hear Anne talking to Robert.

A: "we will have to tell her at some point!"
R: "I know but when? And will she be frightened by us?"
A: "well she is just a human so she might take us being werewolves in any way."

At that I walk into the kitchen startling them.

"Did you just hear out conversation?" Asked Anne.

"Yes, and don't worry I already knew you were werewolves." I say getting some apple juice from the fridge.

"What the hell? How did you know?!" Robert said with his mouth hanging open.

"Well let's just say, I'm kind of like you."

"But what are you? You smell like human but you aren't?" Robert asked.

"Can we just leave it alone I'm kind of like you that's all. Now is there any way I can help you with making dinner?" I ask the last part to Anne.

"Um no, I think I have it all done. But if you could get Conner. I think he is out back training. But he is in wolf form so he might freak out if he sees you."

"Okey-dokey!" With that I skip outside and call for Conner to come in cause dinner is ready.

About 10 minutes later Conner walks in with only a pair of shorts on. He walks over to the table and sits across from me.

After dinner I go up to my room and finish my homework and go to bed.

-----------------------------next morning------------

I wake up and do my morning routine besides getting a shower because I got one later yesterday.

I walk downstairs in jean short shorts, a black batman tank top, and black and white converse. For breakfast I have an apple and some cereal.