Chapter 15

***Claudia's POV*** (3 months later)

It's been 3 months and Jack and I have gone on several dates. And one week ago he officially asked me to be his girlfriend. So of course I said yes. Oh and on the 3rd date, I told him that my real name is Claudia and I just told him that I didn't know him at the very beginning and didn't completely trust him. He understood and said that he was fine with it.

Jack and I have a lot in common, but not to much because what is a good relationship without some fights. And he told me about him being a werewolf which I already knew. But I'm thinking about telling him my secret but I'm probably going to wait just a little longer. I want to tell him I just don't know the right time.

He also brought me to meet his pack, the Blood Moon pack and one of the top 10 packs out of 98 packs in all of North America, along with Xavier's pack. He is a warrior wolf and one of the higher ranked ones, so he get a little more respect then some of the others.

Tonight he is taking me on a special date I'm not sure where to but he said to wear something fancy. And meet him at his house at 5. He doesn't like to live with his pack do he lives in a apartment just near the border of his pack's territory.

It was 3:30 when I last looked at the clock so I went into my master bathroom and turned on the jets to my bathtub. I then got undressed and slid into it after I added some bubbles to make it a bubble bath.

After playing around in the bath a bit and making myself look Santa for 30 minutes, I finished bathing and shaved my armpits and legs. I then used my coconut dented conditioner and mango body wash.

When I got out of the bath it was 4:15. Because I didn't pick out an outfit I had to work quickly.

I went into my closet and went to the dresses section of it. I looked through them and finally got down to two dresses.

One was a floor length mixture of dark grey and light grey and was strapless. It had a glittery substance thingy on it but mostly at the top near the breasts before it started to flow out.

The other was a knee length red dress that is flows out around the waist and is strapless like the other dress. It has a silver ribbon that ties in the back.

I spent about 5 more minutes thinking about it and went with the red dress.

I went over to my mirror and dried my hair and curled it into ringlet in the middle of my back and put in a couple . I then put on some silver eyeshadow and black mascara to match the silver ribbon.

I then put on my dress and tied the ribbon tightly. I also put on a pair of silver flats since I'm already 5'11".

When I finished everything I went over to a new part of my cave that I had just added a little while back. It holds my motorcycle and my new cars.

I decided that I needed new types of rides and motorcycle isn't always the best type of transportation.

I went into the garage type of place and got into my dark red pickup truck. I also have a black jeep along with my motorcycle.

Anyways, I made a hole for my truck to get out and drove out making sure nobody saw me. I then closed it again and started to drive towards Jacks apartment.

When I reached Jack's apartment it was 4:55 so I just took out the key that he have me and went in.

"I'm here!" I yelled as I walked into the living room.

"Ok just finishing up." He yelled back from his room.

I walked into his room quietly and sat on his bed watching him finish tying his tie. When he was done he turned to me.