Bikinis? Ugh

Chapter Nine

Ella's P.O.V

I woke up to Don't Stop by Five Seconds Of Summer playing meaning Hayley was calling me. I grabbed my phone off the side table. "So you do like our music?" Luke said with one eye open and a smirk on his face.

"Hayley set her own ringtone," I said while answering the phone. "Hello?"

"WHAT THE HELL ELLA!" I moved the phone away from my ear. "YOU HAVENT CALLED OR TEXTED AND WE HAVENT HUNG OUT FOR LIKE TWO DAYS!"

"Calm down Hayley, damn." I said returning the phone to its previous position.

"I heard you got hit by a car!"

"Yeah but I'm fine." I said casually.

"How can you be fine if you got hit by a car?!"

"It wasn't going very fast Hayley..."

"Well no one told me anything!" She pouted.

"I'm sorry okay?"

"You know how you can make it up to me?"

"Oh god, how?"

"Buy a Hollister bikini with me!"

"You know I can't wear bikinis." Luke's eyes widened at the word.

"Make-up!" She suggested.

"Make-up comes of in water..."

"Scar cream!"

"That stuff has never worked."

"My mom used some for her stretch marks after she had me and she's as hot as ever now."

"Wow really?"

"Yeah! So I'll pick you up at two and.. OH I ALMOST FORGOT!" I moved the phone away from my ear.

"I heard you and Luke are official." she gushed.

"Who told you that? Ashton?"

"No... Michael."

"Since when do you and Michael hang out? Wait... ARE YOU TWO A THING?!"

"Maybe..."

"OH MY GOSH HAYLEY!"

"Well he hasn't asked me out yet so not really."

"Oh but he will... See you at two!" I hung up on her and smiled at Luke.

"What?" He asked, returning my smile.

"Hayley and Michael are going to be a thing very soon."

"Seriously?!" Luke sat up in bed.

"Yep! You need to talk to Michael and ask if he likes Hayley." I laughed.

"I shall." He winked at me.

"Here, I'll text Hayley and tell her to invite the rest of the boys and you can come with us and we'll be partners in crime." I said while texting Hayley. Luke laughed and agreed with me.

"Well I'm gonna run across the street to get ready because I have no clothes here so, I'll be back!" He gave me a quick hug before putting on his shoes and leaving my bedroom. After I heard the door shut I hopped up to get ready.

________

"Honey I'm hooommeeee!" Ashton said when we entered Ella's apartment. I heard her laugh and yell,

"I'm in my room!"

"Does that mean we can come in?" Michael yelled to her.

"Yes!" I smacked Michael on the shoulder.

"Ow, what?" He asked rubbing where I'd hit him.

"You're stupid!" I scream/ whispered.

"Sorry I'm just finishing up my eye liner, make yourselves at home."She said. Ashton plopped down on her bed alongside Michael and Calum and I sat on the small couch that was in her room. "Okay," She stood and turned towards us. "I'm ready." All of our mouths dropped open and I saw her blush. "What? Is my make-up messed up?" She frantically turned back to her mirror.

"No, you're hot." Ashton said simply. I quickly scolded him before Ella turned around.

"Well thank you," She flipped her hair. "I try."

"Honey I'm hooommeeee!" I heard Hayley walk in.

"That is literally exactly what I said!" Ashton said walking out of my room to meet Hayley. Hayley just laughed and hugged each of the boys.

"Is everyone ready to go?" Hayley asked.

"Yeah I think so." I said looking at everyone to make sure.

"Okay, let's go."

A/N

IM SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER BUT THIS WAS SORT OF A TRANSITION CHAPTER THAT I HAD TO WRITE SO EVERYONE WOULDN'T BE CONFUSED. PLEASEEEE BARE WITH ME ILL TRY AND UPDATE TOMORROW! KEEP READING, VOTING, AND COMMENTING