England. Hm.

Chapter Eighteen.

Ella's P.O.V

"Ella," Someone whispered and shook me a little. "Babe, were here." I felt a slight pressure on my cheek and realized it was Luke.

"Oh, sorry."I said and opened my eyes as much as I could.

"Here," he held out his hand. "I'll carry your bags." I took his hand but shook my head no.

"No, it's fine. You have a ton of stuff to carry already. I got it." I smiled.

"You sure?"

"Yeah."I kissed his check and followed him off the plane. We came down the small staircase and the smell of rain hit me. Call me crazy, but I actually liked gloomy days. It sort of... helped with my depression I guess. We all grabbed our bags and walked to the car that was waiting for us.

As we drove to the hotel, I looked out the window. Watching the people, looking at the city, it was beautiful.

"What city are we in again?" I looked away from the window and at Luke.

"Manchester," He smiled. "It's pretty isn't it?"

"If you call rain pretty..." Michael said looking out the window. Luke rolled his eyes and mouthed,

"It is." I laughed and continued looking out the window.

__________

"Holy shit, I'm tired."Hayley said slowly walking into the hotel with us.

"Yeah jet lag sucks." Calum mentioned looking at his phone

"It feels like I got hit by a bus." Hayley rubbed her head.

"You guys should probably just stay at the hotel tonight, a bunch of screaming girls won't do the jet lag any good..." Michael kissed Hayley on the forehead.

"Alright." Miranda and I agreed.

The hotel rooms we got this time were just as nice as the last ones.

"Holy shit." I breathed looking around at me, my sister, and Hayleys room.

"They treat us like queens." Hayley said plopping on the couch and closing her eyes.

"I think I'm gonna go to bed too," Miranda yawned. "Is that cool with you?"

"Yeah but uh did you-"

"Yeah, here you go." She handed me a pack of cigarettes.

"Save me some." She winked.

"I'm not a chain smoker." I laughed and put the pack in my sweatshirt pocket. It was exceptionally colder in England than L.A. My phone buzzed, it was Luke.

Luke😚

Hey, were leaving soon. We'll be back in about four hours.

Okay😊😘 I responded. I decided to sleep for a couple hours while he was gone. I went to one of the three bed rooms and got into the bed.

________

I woke up and the room was darker than it was when I fell asleep. What time is it? I leaned over to the night stand and unplugged my phone from the charger. Four hours later, ten o'clock. Well, I might have a little bit of time... I got out of bed and grabbed the carton of cigarettes, walking out of my bedroom. My sister and Hayley were still asleep so I crept quietly out of the hotel room and into the elevator. I looked around the hallway for paparazzi, nothing. I went outside the building and around back. I looked around once more and opened the carton. I put a cigarette in my mouth and lit it.

"Do you have an extra one?" I jumped and almost dropped the damn thing. I looked to see who it was.

"Holy shit Luke," I took the cigarette out of my mouth. "You scared the hell out of me!" He laughed.

"Do you?" He repeated the question. I handed him one from the box.

"You smoke?" I lit it for him.

"Yeah... I know I shouldn't cause I'm a singer but, stress you know?" I blew out smoke.

"Yeah." He held my free hand in his.

"Were fucked up aren't we." I laughed.

"I think so..." He laughed at me.

"Luke?!" We heard Michael's voice.

"Shit!" He whispered and threw his cigarette, stepping on it to put it out. I panicked and did the same.

"Hey, Michael." He smiled at him as we walked around to the front.

"Oh," He said when he saw me. "Sorry guys." He laughed.

"No, we weren't-"

"It's okay, I get it," He interrupted Luke. "Ryan ordered everyone pizza. Michael ran up the steps and into the lobby.

"Are you hungry?" No

"Yeah." I smiled and walked into the hotel with him.

A/N OKAY. Sorry it took me so long! I was working on this for you! http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M7ueNwakjs0 Wattpad won't let me upload it soooo just copy and paste it. In this chapter, you get to know more about Ella and Luke! Thanks for reading! Love youuuuu