Home.

Chapter Twenty Nine

Luke's P.O.V

Although I was in the ambulance with her, the doctors wouldn't let me go into the emergency room with Ella. I ran with them on the side of her gernie and before we went into the room one of them pushed me backwards. "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled.

"Watch the language!" The lady at the front desk said.

"My girlfriends dying and they won't let me see her!" I yelled back at the lady.

"I'm sorry."

"No! Fuck you all!" I yelled and went after Ella.

"Sir!-" I ignored the woman and followed the doctors that were kind of far from me. They went into a room and I went in with them.

"Hey kid! You can't be in here!" The doctor put a hand to my chest.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I pushed his hand off me and he stepped back a little. The other doctors pulled out the dalphibulator.

"Charge!" One of them yelled.

"Hey-" I pointed weakly to them.

"Clear!" The same one put the tool to her chest and he body flung up.

"I just uh..." I stepped out of the room and into the blinding white hall way. My breathing quickened and I bent over to vomit on the floor. When I was finished I wiped my mouth and sat in a nearby chair.

"Are you okay?" A nurse nelt down next to me.

"Yeah," I took a deep breath in and out. "I just saw my girlfriends unconscious body being flung in the air by force of electricity."

"Oh..." The nurse said and laughed as she walked away from me.

Ella's P.O.V

Death was what I always thought it would be, peaceful. I was glad I went through with this. I didn't want to go back to living... I didn't want to face Luke after this.

Luke.

I found myself batting my eyes to the blinding white light in front of me. My vision cleared a bit but everything was blurry. Luke came into view. "Ella." His voice echoed through my head. His image was quickly replaced by a doctor.

"Hello Ella, how are you feeling?" The woman asked.

"No," my voice was very scratchy and quiet. "Let me see Luke." The doctor sighed and she was replace with Luke again. He sat on the edge of the hospital bed and my vision cleared all the way with a few more blinks.

"Hey." He spoke softly and reached out to put a hand on my cheek. He lightly turned my arm over and looked at all the cuts that had unbelievably stopped bleeding. He ran a finger over the swollen skin and tears started to form in his eyes.

"I- I'm so sorry Luke, I broke my promise," He nodded, still starring at my arm. "I just couldn't live without you." Now I was starting to cry.

"I was so scared Ella," He looked into my eyes. "I didn't know what to do, where to go. I'm pretty sure I broke a few laws," I laughed a little. "I never want to lose you again," Again? I looked down at my body for the first time and saw a scar poking out from my hospital gown. I picked up the front of the gown and looked down my body. I gave Luke a confused look. "You were dead," He nodded. "They had to use the dalphibulator." A tear escaped his eye.

"Oh my god..."

"Please Ella, don't do that to me again." He rested his hand on the bed near my face. I saw a steam of blood coming from underneath his leather jacket. I looked up at him and his face went red.