The Pizza Enthusiast

Chapter Nineteen.

Ella's P.O.V

"Okay, I got two pepperoni's, a Hawaiian, and a cheese. Is that okay girls? That's what the guys like, I didn't know what you girls liked I hope that's okay?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah that's fine," I smiled. My sister and Hayley nodded. Luke walked over to one of the boxes and pulled two pieces out.

"Pepperoni?" He looked back at me.

"Yeah."

"How many pieces?"

"Just one." He grabbed another piece and put it on his plate.

"Lets go to my room," I followed him to his separate bedroom. "Do you want something to drink?"

"Water." I smiled. He set the pizza down and grabbed two water bottles out of the mini fridge, handing me one. "Thanks." I kissed him on the cheek. He blushed and smiled before taking a bite.

_________

"I need you guys to write a song soon," Ryan said. I had been to about three shows so far and they were all really good. "Maybe two. Luke and Calum I've made a call to Alex Gaskarth and he agreed to write with you two tomorrow."

"From All Time Low?!" Luke and Calum yelled and then looked weirdly at each other. Ryan laughed.

"Yep."

"Oh my god I love All Time Low!" I said to Luke.

"Do you wanna go?" He smiled at me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." He smiled at me.

"Yes!" I looked over at Calum.

"I won't be too much of a problem will I?" I asked him. He scoffed.

"No!" I smiled.

"Thank you." I said and smiled at both of them.

"No problem." Calum winked at me.

______

"I have a mission." I said while Luke and I were laying in bed later that night. He had asked if I wanted to sleep with him tonight, I don't know why but, why would I say no to him?

"What is it?"I turned over on my side to face him.

"I'm gonna become best friends with the other boys," He turned over to face me as well. "Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah of course. You mean like the other three boys from 5sos right?"

"Well I'm staying with you guys not the boys of One Direction so yeah."

"Okay. Yeah that's totally cool with me. They might make little boy-ish comments but that's just because none of us are cool around girls." I laughed.

"You seem pretty cool around girls."

"What about when we first met?"

"You were fine." He laughed.

"I couldn't even look at you Ella."

"Well you played it off well then."

"My hearts always beating a hundred miles per hour when I'm around you." His voice got softer, more sincere, than before. I didn't know what to say so I just blurted,

"I love you," I instantly covered my mouth and blushed. "Sorry." I shoved my face in the covers.

"Don't be," I looked up at him. "Because I love you too." He kissed me.

"Hey do you guys have a- OH GOD SORRY." Michael quickly left the room.

"WAIT MICHAEL WE WERENT- ugh that's the second time today!" Luke and I laughed. I heard mumbling.

"Wait sh, sh!" I stopped his laughter.

"Yeah they were gettin' busy." Michael said and the other boys laughed.

"Oh god." I face-palmed.

"There gonna tease you about that whenever you hang out with them, you know that right." Luke laughed. I groaned and rolled over on my back.

A/N SOOOO SHORT CHAPTER IM SORRY THE OTHERS WILL BE BETTER