Nightmare.

Chapter Twenty Five

Luke's P.O.V

"Hot topic is frost on the list." Ashton said and walked towards the store. We all followed him and I made my way, with Ella, to the band shirts.

"I think I'm gonna get this Green Day shirt." Ella said holding up an American Idiot tank top.

"I'm gonna get the normal shirt for it and make a guys tank too out of it." Ella laughed at me.

"Oh my god," I turned to see some teenaged girl starring open-mouthed at me. "You really are dating her!"

"No, no-" Ryan came up to us.

"You slut!" She yelled at Ella.

"Hey! Back the fuck off!" I stepped in front of Ella. Ryan stepped in front of me to hold me back.

"Let's just get out of here," Ryan pulled me by the collar out of the store and laid some money down on the counter for our shirts. "That was too close Luke." I just glared at the floor and started to grab Ella's hand but Ryan stopped me.

"If you get caught, she's gone." Ryan walked away andeft an awkward silence between me and Ella.

Ella's P.O.V

I swallowed hard at Ryan's words. "I've screwd everything up haven't I?" I looked at Luke.

"No-"

"You don't have to spare my feelings, Luke." He grabbed my shoulders and looked into my eyes.

"It is not your fault," He said sternly, keeping his eyes locked on mine. "I don't want to hear you say that ever again." He let go of my shoulders. I sighed and looked around the mall. There were some girls pointing at us and whispering.

"Luke." He looked at me and I pointed to the girls. Paparazzi came in through a side door to the mall and the girls pointed at us again.

"Come on," He walked at a quick pace and I followed him. He looked behind us and started running. I followed him to a big department store. We ran up the escalator, not waiting for it to take us to the top. Luke hesitated and looked around for a second. I could hear the paparazzi coming up behind us. "There!" He pointed to some fitting rooms and we ran to them. We sat in silence in the confined space of one of the rooms with our feet up on the bench and waited until we couldn't hear them anymore. "No, no this is not happening." Luke whispered. He looked more terrified than he should have. He had lost all color and was sweating.

"What?" I asked him, getting scared myself. He just shook his head no and brought his legs up to his chest. He burried his face into his knees and let out a sob. I scooted over to him and hugged him. What was making him so upset? This isn't normal. Was it that dream he had? "Luke... What's making you so upset?" He looked up and studied me for a second like he was deciding if he should tell me or not. He shook his head and put his face back in his lap, rocking a bit. "Luke, tell me, please." He looked up at mean again and wiped at his eyes.

"This was my dream." I felt my face go white. Luke had told me not to leave him because of his dream...

"Tell me everything that happened in your dream."

"Well," He took a shaky breath to try and calm himself down. "Everything that has heppend today happened first. Then the paparazzi got a picture of us and Ryan sent you home..." I nodded telling him to go on. "And then," His lip started to quiver again. The paparazzi started banging on the walls and the door. "No!" He grabbed me and held me tightly.

"Come on Lukey, we just want a picture!" One of them yelled.

"I'm gonna go out and talk to them." I started to get up.

"No!" He grabbed me and pulled me back down. "If they get a picture of you... It'll all be over, I'll go. They can't prove that I was with you if it's just me." Luke got up and went to the door. He opened it and slid out before slamming it behind him so they couldn't see me.

Luke's P.O.V

"What do you want?" I narrowed my eyes at the desgusting men with five o'clock shadows.

"Where's the girl?" One of them smirked.

"What girl?"

"We're not stupid, you were with a girl earlier, we saw you."

"She's just a friend and she's not here."

"We also saw you run with her." I hesitated, trying to think of an excuse.

"She- we split up when we got to this store. I don't know where she went." The man rolled his eyes.

"Come on, we just want a picture." He pushed the door open behind me and shoved me in. I was

knocked on the floor and Ella ran to me.

"Ella no!"

It was too late.

They got the picture.

A/N SOOOOO SHORT I KNOW BUT I WANTED TO END IT HERE SO YEAH.