Chapter 8

"I would really like to be able to go outside", "maybe even go places being trapped here sucks at times". "I will never leave your side and you can keep me on a leash". "whatever makes you feel comfortable". "please just think about it" I ask with my best puppy dog eyes

"Where do you want to go"? He asks sounding a little defeated

"Anywhere I haven't been here in a year". I say.

"I will think about it". he states.

"Thank you, Sir, "that's all I ask" I replied.

We continued playing Mario Kart I kicked his butt. I was starting to get hungry.

"What's for dinner Sir"? I ask.

"What do you want"? he asks.

"Jack in the box "Please". I replied.

"What do you want"? he asks.

"Jumbo Jack meal Dr Pepper and a monster taco please"? I say.

"I will have someone go and get it be right back". he says.

I was so happy I was getting things I want. I should have been nice from the beginning. then maybe I wouldn't have been punished so bad. I am starting to think this was how it was meant to end. I knew Billy loved me. I never doubted that, but soulmates. with everything Bill just said. I always thought he would be able to walk away from me. Bill wasn't close with me and for him to say Sorry and I love you that means something. I am now in love with three men if you count the personalities, oh god what am I going to do? When Bill comes back in.

"Sir can you come here for a moment"? I ask.

He came over, sat down and looked at me. with something I haven't seen on his face before (concern) I scooted closer and kissed him he jolted, he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me closer. he wrapped his hands in my hair and pulled, he kissed me so deeply that when we stopped he was growling. I pull back and he looks at me with nothing but lust. I can feel his eyes traveling my body.

*BEEP*

he grabs his phone.

"Food here let's go eat". He says.

I stood up and my knees gave it. Oh god I'm wet. That kiss was amazing. The sparks and butterflies are still there. I have only had sparks like that with Bill and Billy. when he stopped I wanted to pout? I went to the bathroom went pee, cleaned up. looked at myself in the mirror, then walked to the kitchen.

"Where did you go"? He asks.

"Bathroom". I say.

we sat down to eat. I forgot how much I loved Jack in the Box why is this place not worldwide. I start cleaning up the mess when His phone went off, he walked out. After I was done. I went to the game room and decided to watch a movie. I was searching for something to watch. He comes into the room.

"come on". he says wavingfor me to come

I looked at him confused but followed. We walk out of the game room and down the hallway he unlocks another door. When the light comes on. I can see it's the garage, my face lit up.

"Come on get in". he tells me

I squealed. I was so happy. Freedom, fresh air yes!!! I got in quick and buckled up. He gets in and opens the garage door and I can see sky. We drive out when we make it to the gate. he really opens it I couldn't believe it. I am looking at the Seattle sky line during sunset. My eyes are so wide. I am seeing home again. I spent a year missing every building. Seeing Mount Rainier in the back ground. I open the window and feel the cool wind on my face. I am home is all I can think. We drive all over the city. it was something I missed doing. I found out so much had changed. it got me a little sad that I wasn't around to see it. I look over at Bill trying so hard not to tear up.

"Thank you, "Bill this means", "so much to me". I tell him.

"One more stop and we will head back". he tells me.

I was scared. please don't make me see anything. About ten minutes later were at the Freemont Troll. I laughed so hard. I look at him.

"I owe you an apology". I say.

He looked at me confused.

"I thought you were going to make me see something bad". I tell him.

he got serious. I got even more scared. he reached out grabbed my chin

"That's what worries me. what if I piss you off and BANG". I tell him.

"I could never do that". "Cheyanne, you must believe me". "I could never kill you". "I wanted to at one point". "I am not going to lie to you". "I am sure Billy told you". he tells me.

"Yes, he did". "I have been meaning to talk to you about all this" I say.

"I don't drink anymore Cheyanne". He tells me.

I think about it for a minute, I haven't seen anything like it. there was no beer in the fridge. I didn't see any whiskey bottles. Not even wine in the house.

"Seriously you quit"? I ask while looking at him in disbelief.

"I haven't had a drink since I got out of prison". "I am not going to". "It messes with my life and I am done letting it have control". I swear I will never drink again.

"Thank you" I say

"Don't thank me". "I should have been smart enough to know". "that it was poison to me". " Let's head back". he says.

He drives back to the house we don't say anything. I just stare out the window enjoying every second I am free. When we get home.

"thank you again". "that was a wonderful night". I say.

"Your welcome Sweets". he says.