Chapter 12

We walk out the front door down to the gate. I can see my dad and Matt there. I hear him growl the whole time. he is so mad, I got to the gate.

"are you ok"? they both shout.

"Calm down I am fine". I tell them.

"Listen were all just going to stay calm and talk". "nobody is getting mad". "do all of you understand me"? I say to all of them

they all nodded.

"Matt, I know what you are thinking of doing. "I asked you in my letter not to". "Why are you doing this? when I asked you not too"? I ask him

"Because I love you". "I want you back". "you shouldn't be here". "he kidnapped you". "you need to come home with me". Matt says

Every word Matt says Bill's growl gets louder. Then Matt starts yelling.

"STOP". I yell

He looked so confused.

"Look at me both of you" I tell them

they came over right in front of me.

"If you try and come in one of two things are going to happen". "Either you get killed or I get killed". "I am asking you both to walk away". "Go live your lives don't keep trying to get in here". "you are just making everything worse". "I am not ready to die yet". "If you come in here it's going to be a bloodbath". "I love you both too much to let that happen". "I know this sucks I can't be around you or even talk to you". "I hate it too but that's how it is". "Matt, I told you he wasn't going to stop". "that he would come for me". "we both knew the risk. why didn't any of you believe me"? "I knew this was going to happen". "I have accepted It". "Please don't be stupid". "Matt go back home find someone new". "I will always be so happy". "I was lucky and had a year with you, I was so lucky I got to be a Princess". "I will cherish every moment we shared". "For your own safety, I am begging you to go home". "maybe one day I will write again. I can't see the future". "I just really need to know you are safe and happy but, you need to leave me behind". I tell them.

"Cheyanne it's not right". "You should be with us" Matt says.

"You both need to know something". "On my 18th Birthday". Two things happened. I got Billy's name tattooed on my hand. We also had a collaring ceremony" "It meant more to us than the wedding"." Dad you never noticed because I only wore the collar around others like us or at home". "I did everything I could to hide my life from the family. "since I knew they would never understand". "I belong to him. I always have. I have warned you all about that". "you just never believed me". "I wish I could make you understand". "Matt, "I am owned and marked". "you need to find someone who isn't". I tell him.

"what do you mean marked"? he asks me.

"Dad turn around" I say

he does. I pull down my left side of my pants and underwear. He gasped

"He did that to you"? Matt asked

"Yes, he did I am owned". "I am so sorry". "I hope you understand". "I really didn't want us to end," but we are at the end". "Please promise me you will stop". "I don't want to feel scared all the time". "that guns will be blazing".

Were all crying so hard at this point.

"You really want us to go"? dad asks.

"I don't want you to go", "but I need you too dad". "I love you both so much but I am not leaving in a body bag". I tell them.

I looked at them both.

"I love you so much please never forget that but go". "put this place behind you". "Keep me safe by going". I say

They both agree and tell me they love me. then walk away.