Chapter 15

I wake up. he is still in bed. I slowly slid out and headed to my room. trying to find something to wear I decide on dark wash jeans, a black t shirt and purple Hoodie. I have a shower, get dressed, put my hair into a ponytail and head down stairs. I walk into the kitchen and grab my cereal. Grab everything else I need sit down to eat. After being so emotional last night really wiped me out. Once I finish I decide to go and watch a movie and just veg for a few. Suddenly, I am being swung around the room. I look up and its Bill with the biggest smile on his face. He looked deeply into my eyes.

"I never thought I could be this happy". He tells me.

Once he put me down.

"You should grab the hiking boots". He tells me.

Yes, I am going to be able to walk around. I am so excited. I am running to my room. I start moving shoes around to find them. Once I did they fit perfectly. I still can't believe I have a closet full of clothes and shoes. The best part is I didn't have to try them all on. I run back and once I find him.

"I am ready". I yell.

He turns around and laughs.

"I should eat first". he says.

"Oh well. I will go in the game room till you are ready". I tell him.

"Alright I will come get you soon". He says.

Then I skip to the game room and watch a movie. When he came and got me. I was hopping around. I just wanted to be free again. I got into the car quickly, buckled up. About an hour goes by. I have an idea of where I am going. I am not 100% sure though. When he doesn't take an exit, I knew where I was going and I couldn't wait. We finally get there and we are at the top of Snoqualmie Falls. I love this place. I run to the observation deck. lean over and just stare, I close my eyes take in the smell of pine and water. He comes over to me.

"I remember this is one of your favourite spots". He tells me.

"I love it here". "I always have". "thank you for this". I say.

"We're not done yet now here is when the hiking boots come in handy". He tells me.

We drive to the bottom get out and take the trail to the end. There is a huge sign saying don't come down here, but we all do it. We walk over, slowly climb down and walk towards the falls. I can feel the water hitting me in the face. I can't believe how beautiful this place is. I have forgotten so much. We find a huge rock and climb up just to watch the falls. it feels so good to be free. Then he suddenly grabs me and kisses me right there.

"Hi Billy", I say.

"How did you know it was me". he asks.

"Cause Billy's the romantic". I tell him.

"Yes, I am and I always will be". he says smiling. Cheyanne", "I missed you so much". He says.

"I missed you too it wasn't easy getting over you". "I am starting to think I never really stopped loving you". I tell him.

"Were meant to be I have told you that from the start". He tells me.

He grabs my hand.

"Come on lets head back". he says.

I slide off the rock. We walk back to the car. It's such a harder trip back everything is up hill. We finally make it to the car. I know it's still Billy because he opens the door.

Before I know it were home. Bill is back. I get out of the car.