Chapter 19 (MATURE)

two weeks later

I woke up. I was so hungry. I went to the freezer and grabbed waffles. I needed food. I waited for what I felt like was forever when they popped. I smothered them in butter and syrup. When I was done I was putting the dishes away. Bill comes in he wraps his arms around me. I jerk back, he looked at me.

"What's wrong"? He asks.

"I don't want to hurt your chest". I tell him.

"Its fine doesn't really bother me much anymore". He tells me.

I walked to him, gave him a soft long hug. I pulled out of the hug.

"I am going to go and get dressed". I told him.

he nodded. I went into my bathroom had a nice long shower, shaved, washed my hair. I got out and went to the closet I feel like a dress today. I picked a baby doll style it was purple so I loved it. Then I went looking to see if I had more thigh highs and I found a pair of white ones so I put them on and headed to the game room. I walk over, put the jukebox on. I start dancing around, then suddenly. I have arms around me. I looked it was Billy smiling down at me.

"You look unbelievably Cute". "I have always loved you in dresses". Billy says.

he grabs me. we start dancing. We danced for a long time. we were just having a blast. when the song ended. He pulled me close, locked eyes with me. he slowly leans down. I feel the spark. He is kissing me softy I just melt into him. When we pull apart I can see his eyes change. He grabs me and lifts me up. I am looking right at him. I wrap my legs around him. he pushes me against the wall. and starts kissing me hard. When he stops I am so tingly? I don't know about him but I didn't want him to stop. He puts me down.

"I can't do this". Bill says

walking away. I stood there shocked. I decided I'm going to my room. I flop onto the bed and just lay there. When Billy comes in.

"let me explain what happened back there". Billy tells me.

I sat up and looked at him.

"I couldn't let it go farther"." because I get you first"." I am the one who fought to have you". Billy tells me.

"I know you did Billy". I say.

He comes over to me and kisses me so soft. He grabs me and carries me to his room. He stands me next to the bed, slowly unzips my dress, and watches it fall to the floor. His hands are all over my body. Then he unhooks my bra, then he slides my panties off. I am standing there in nothing but thigh highs. he is looking at every inch of me I feel so exposed. He puts me on the bed and removes the thigh highs and then his clothes. He has me lay on my back and he is on his side and he is just rubbing his hands all over again it feels so good. he is so gentle in everything he does. He starts kissing me deeply. I can feel his hand going down to my stomach. Then he puts his palm on my kitty. At this point I am starting to moan it feels so good. I am getting close when he stops. I let out a huge whine. he sits up and opens my legs, climbs in-between he places gentle kisses all the way up my thighs, stomach then he starts kissing each breast.

"I am going slow I want to enjoy every second I get with you". Billy says.

He starts kissing me and before I know it he is making love to me. our eyes were locked on each other the whole time. it was so intense; the tears start coming down. he stops.

"Are you ok"? Billy asks.

"I am fine Billy". I tell him.

He starts again but this time it's faster. I am moaning louder.

"Can I Cum"? I moan out

"Not yet Sweets". Billy tells me.

He keeps going. I am so close. I am trying so hard not to cum. I am digging my nails into the mattress. I have bitten my lip so hard I taste blood.

"cum for me Sweets". Billy Demands

That was it I was shaking I felt like I was flying. He fell into me.

"That was perfect"! he says.

"Yes, it was Billy". I replied.

He smiles at me while wiping my tears away.

"Come on let's go and get cleaned up together".

We took a nice shower together and he washed every inch of me. then wrapped me in a towel.

"I will be back". I tell him.

"why?" he asks.

"pajamas". I tell him.

he went over to his dresser and inside was a pair of purple pajamas, he even decided to dress me. when he was done he picked me up and put me on the bed, he got dressed and got in and pulled me to his chest and I fell asleep listening to his heartbeat. I needed a nap so bad.