Chapter 16

"Thank you I had so much fun". I tell him

"I did too". he replies.

"We should do more stuff together like that". I say.

"Follow me". he says.

I followed him into the living room. he sits down. I sit in my spot. I looked at him. I am kind of sad thinking what did do wrong.

"Stop whatever you are thinking you are wrong". He says.

I take a deep breath trying to calm myself down.

"I have decided to do something". "you are going to brand me". he tells me.

"excuse me", "are you serious"? I asked.

"yes, you were branded". "I should have to have the same". He tells me.

"Bill, you don't have to do this to prove something to me". I tell him.

"no, I am not trying to prove anything". "it's what's right and I promised you I would do better". "You could have run to someone today and asked for help". "You could have run off but you didn't. "instead you ran to the observation deck and waited". "Then you did what you always had done before. "You stayed by my side.". He tells me.

I didn't even think to run off. I have been with him since I was thirteen. We were apart two years. he was the first one to make me feel loved. I never felt loved and wanted growing up. we never would have been apart if he didn't do what he did.

"You want to pick a design"? he asks.

"I really don't want to do this". I tell him.

"Cheyanne, I need you to do this". he says.

"What about Billy"? I ask.

"It will be me taking the pain". He says.

"yes, but it's his body too". I say.

Just then Billy was in front of me.

"Sweets I agree with Bill". "I won't feel anything". "I promise". Billy tells me.

"Alright let me talk to Bill". I say.

I rub my eyes when I open its Bill.

"Swear to me he doesn't get any of this pain". I tell him.

"I swear Cheyanne it will all be me". Bill says.

"Do you have any idea how bad this is going to hurt"? I ask.

"I deserve the pain". He says.

"Well you got owned by Bill so let's have yours be a heart with Sweets inside it". I say.

"Really that's what you decide". "I thought you would have added your whole name just to punish me". he tells me.

"No, the word Sweets means more to you than you know". I tell him.

"I do know what that name means", "I will get one made". He tells me.