Chapter 23

Few weeks later

I talk to my family daily it's great. I wish I could see them, this will do. I am happy. Just to be able to talk to them. I have asked about Matt. but haven't spoken to him. that's one thing Bill said no on. he is still struggling. I wish I could help him. I feel bad how it ended with him. it wasn't fair to him at all. I do miss being with him. I will always love him. I just want him to be happy. more than anything. I want him to find love again and have a wonderful life. I pray for that every night. Bill wants to erase him. from what Bill sees I have. but if you would really ask me I would tell you that the love I have for Matt isn't going anywhere, because I won't let it. The memories we shared. I cherish and hold on to tight. Bill comes up to me with a piece of paper in his hand.

"What's this"? he asks me with anger in his voice

I came over and looked at it and it said, "help I want to escape".

"That is not my handwriting". I tell him.

I walk to the kitchen, grab paper and wrote the same thing in my handwriting.

"look it's not a match". I say holding both papers side by side.

He looked confused.

"Bill, I know you have cameras". "Where is your control room"? I ask.

He grabbed my hand, walked down the hall. he opened the door and it was his office. he had a huge desk a couple chairs, a small couch. Grey walls, nothing personal in there. he went to his desk and got on the computer. He started searching to see who it was. Then I see her. she had to be in her late 20s total slut, she had long blond hair, fake tits and wore clothes 2 sizes too small. He zoomed in and you could see her slide the note, under his office door.

"I told you it wasn't me". "now who's the slut"? I ask irritated

"We were together for a couple months". He says.

"Billy is right she is nothing but a slut". "I take it she works here"? I ask

"yes, she does". He replied.

"Alright call her". I said.

"Kandi". He yelled

She comes in looking all innocent. I walk in front of her, with the note in my hand.

"Look what we found". "I see someone is trying to fuck with me". I say to her. I start walking around her.

"Let me make one thing perfectly clear you are gone". "You will not step foot on this property again". "If I ever see your face here again". "I can promise you one thing". "you will not look so pretty. when I am done with you". I tell her.

"HE WILL ALWAYS WANT ME". "YOU ARE NOTHING". "HE WILL GET RID OF YOU". "THEN HE WILL BE MINE AGAIN". She yells at me.

I smiled.

"You have no fucking idea who I am do you"? I ask.

She just laughs.

"YOU ARE JUST THE NEW SLUT"! She yells again.

I punched her right in the mouth. she fell to her knees. I look down

"DID I SAY YOU COULD SPEAK". I yell at her.

look over at Bill

"take off your shirt", he did.

I walk over to him.

"You see this pointing to his brand". "He is marked by me". "I own him". I tell her.

"YOU WILL NEVER OWN HIM". HE IS THE BOSS". she shouts at me.

"Well then you should look at him as the King and I am the Queen". "I am not being dethroned for a slut like you". I tell her.

I grab her by the hair and drag her out the front door. I decide this bitch needs to know who she is messing with. I started punching the shit of her. she was screaming at this point. I grabbed her arm and twisted it until I heard a snap. I smiled knowing I broke her arm. I just started kicking her until she pukes up blood. I was shaking I was so pissed off.

"Now you get your slutty ass out of here". "if you ever come back I will put you in the cage and make you my new play toy". "I promise I don't play nice". I growl at her.

she continues to scream.

"PATRICK", I yell.

"Get this bitch off MY property". "if she tries to come back shoot her". I tell Patrick.

He grabs her and walks off. I push Bill into the house, slamming the door behind me. I am seething.

"Bill are there any other little bitches here you slept with"? I snarl at him

"No, she was the only one". he tells me.

"Good" I replied