Chapter 9

I go into the house and I look at the time. its 8pm I have time for a movie. I walk over and decide on Twister. I have seen it a million times, but I still love it. He comes in and sits down next to me, puts his arm around me and pulls me close. my head in on the croon of his neck.

"I need you to know". "I would never kill you". "this is really bothering me". "I need you to know I couldn't". "What makes me madder is how hard I punished you". "I just made it so much worse". "I made you fear me even more". "I am so sorry". "I hope you can forgive me". "I know I don't deserve it." he says.

when a tear hits my cheek. I look up and he is crying, Bill is crying. oh God I feel terrible. He has never shown emotion unless it's anger. what do I do. I have never seen him cry. I can't stand seeing him this way. I decide to try and make it better. I crawl into his lap. I grab his arms and wrap them around me. he is breathing fast. I nuzzle into him.

"Bill, "I believe you". "I also forgive you". I tell him

He cried harder, he held me tight in his arms. I hate seeing him cry. Breaks my heart. I know people would think I am crazy to forgive him. I mean I was whipped, branded and kidnapped. The strange thing was forgiving him was easy. The moment I knew he was sorry, I had forgiven him. you have to understand when I met him I was thirteen. My family life wasn't good. I just got out of a horrible relationship. I was cutting to deal with it all. he saved my life. if it wasn't for him I would have killed myself. I was that messed up. all Billy wanted was to make me feel loved. He knew I wasn't getting it anywhere else. He was the first one to hold me. when everything got to be too much. He would hold me in his arms for hours. just to make me feel loved and wanted. he looked at me.

"Thank you Cheyanne I promise I will do better". He tells me.

"Welcome, Bill". I replied.

"I don't know about you but I am ready for bed". "I will go and get my pajamas on meet you there". I said.

He nodded.

I went to my room I was dancing around the room so happy. I got out of here even if it was only for a couple hours. I got my pajamas on, brushed my teeth then hair and headed out to his room. He was already standing there waiting for me. he picked me up and put me on the bed. I grabbed teddy and put my head on the pillow and he comes over and spoons me.