Tour

"Okay you guys really need to calm down." I said laughing. It had been three days since the twins had announced their tour, but to these girls it seemed like they had just done it, right here, right now. I had no idea why they were obsessed with these guys. Were they even good looking?
"We should tell Nellie!" Katie said excited. They were making a list of girls that were fans of the twins.
"And Whetu!" Lexie said applying eyeliner to her left eye.
We were at my house getting ready to go eat at Dave and Busters.
"Who are they?" I asked, while I finished straightening Katie's hair.
"Some friends we made." Lexie replied.
Out of nowhere the doorbell rang and I knew that I would have to get it, because my parents weren't home, and my sister was showering, so I'm sure she hadn't heard it, plus she was obviously gonna make me open the door.
"Be right back." I told them.
"Don't take too long I'm starving!" I heard Katie say.
I made my way downstairs, smoothing my hair down before putting on my burgundy beanie. I opened the door to the vestibule and then unlocked the front door. Ethan and Grayson stood in front of me.
I made a surprised face, I really wasn't expecting them. "Hey guys." I said.
"Tina! Hey, you busy?" One of them asked.
The one with the earring tilted his head and lifted his eyebrow. "Wait." He said and then smirked. "Tina, who am I?"
I clenched my jaw in embarrassment. "You are Ethan?" I asked nervously.
He threw his head back as he laughed.
"Grayson. You're Gray." I said, quickly noticing Ethan's wheezing. "You know it's not fair, I've only seen you once!"
"Twice, actually." Grayson corrected me. He wore a pink hoodie with a peace sign on the left top corner, jeans and vans.
"What? You guys hung out without me?" Ethan complained. He on the other hand, wore gray joggers, black high top vans, a black, long sleeved shirt and a gray beanie.
"Nah, I forgot something the same day we came over to help, so Cam brought me before we left to our uncle's house." He said looking at me. Pretty sure he was remembering me wearing his beanie, which Ethan was wearing now. Yup, embarrassing, ugh.
"So what brings you guys back?" I asked them, leaning against the door frame.
"Are you busy?" Ethan asked.
"I have some friends over." I replied. "We're going to Dave and Busters in a bit, why?"
"Oh, you have plans then?" Grayson asked.
"We wanted you to come with us to a party at the beach." Ethan said.
I loved the beach. It had been a long time since I'd gone. I loved the sound of the waves, how the soft sand felt on my hands and feet, the breeze, the smell of the salty water. I definitely missed it.
"Well, I could catch up with you guys later." I offered.
"Yeah that'd be good!" Ethan said excited.
"Cool, here let me give you my number." He said. I took out my phone and added him. "Give us a call, we'll tell you how to get there."
"Okay, I'll see you later then." I said happy.
"See ya Tina!" They both said.
I waved goodbye and saw as they went down the porch's steps and turned to their right. I didn't know where they lived, but they said we were neighbors so they lived close, probably.

Dave and Busters was crowded. Teenagers and kids with their parents were here and there.
Katie, Lexie and I sat on a table, ordering food.
"Okay so, the Twins are going on tour, should we start saving up?" Katie asked. She wore a black denim jacket, a white cropped top, some black ripped jeans and her white converse.
"I have money from Christmas, so I would only need to save a little bit more." Lexie replied. She wore a dark gray cardigan, a white tank top, jeans and boots.
"Guys you talked on the way here about bake sales, garage sales, yard sales, cat sales-"
"Not true." Lexie said.
"Okay maybe not cat sales, but can we just enjoy a nice meal without having to talk about the tour?"
"Okay we're sorry. What are we doing after this?" Lexie asked smiling.
"My parents want to go to this fancy dinner." Katie said making a face. Her dad owned the Ford company in L.A. so she had to go to fancy dinners all the time. "But I really don't want to go."
"You could spend the night at my house. Both of you." Lexie said raising her eyebrows.
"I kind of already have plans. But I could catch up with you guys at Lexie's house?"
"Plans with who?" Katie said teasing me. "A guy?"
Two actually.