Epilogue

5 months later

It had been five months since I'd last seen the twins.

I was on the plane to Mexico, it still seemed unreal that they'd bought me a plane ticket and also given me a A4U VIP ticket.

"Attention passengers please make sure you are seated with your seatbelt on, we'll be landing in about fifteen minutes, thank you for flying with Southwest Airlines! And we hope to see you soon. For those of you visiting, 'welcome' and for those of you who live here, 'welcome home.'"

I smiled and looked out the window. Mexico City was right below me. I wish Lexie and Katie could be with me.

About ten minutes later I felt the plane descending and butterflies in my stomach.

The plane's wheels touched the ground and a few minutes later stopped moving.

I took my carry on from the top cabinet and made my way out.

I'd talked to the twins about who would be picking me up, but the only response I got was
"You'll know when you get there."

I was walking downstairs to the first floor of the huge airport and heard them. I looked around and found their blonde and red heads.

"TINA!" Lexie and Katie screamed.
They held a big ass cardboard with my name and an embarrassing picture of me on it.

I smiled as big as I could and ran towards them.

"OH MY GOD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I asked as I hugged them.

"You can thank the twins! They texted us the day after they left and told us all about their plan!" Lexie said as she smiled.

"Yeah! They said they wanted this to be extra special!" Katie continued as we started walking out of the airport.

We got inside a black SUV and it drove us to a hotel called La Posada.

The lady in the front greeted us and gave us our key.

"Did you hear my Spanish?" Katie asked looking proud.

"How could we not? You were pronouncing the words loud and slow, really slow," Lexie laughed.

I giggled and followed Katie as she played with the key in her hand.

We finally found our room. Room number 16.

We opened it and admired the big ass room.

The walls were yellow with blue delicate flower patterns.

They had paintings of Frida Kahlo, Diego Rivera, Jose Clemente Orozco and many more.

There were sofas in a beautiful shade of blue, azul rey.

"Wow... this is-" Lexie started.

"Nice," I said.

"It's huge!" Lexie said walking in and admiring the paintings.

There were three pairs of french doors on one side all closed.

I opened one and found a beautiful room.

It was colorful, the walls were a light shade of red with delicate blue lines on them.

A big painting of Frida Kahlo was on the right wall.

"Guys I think I found the master bedroom."

There was a huge bed in the middle of the room, two nightstands on each side, a white vintage bathtub in front of a window that had a beautiful view to the outside. A yellow couch under a lamp was on the corner, and on the right was a small balcony.