Finale

The first thing I heard was Lexie falling on her butt and Katie screaming.
Oh God.
I looked at them as Lexie got up, one hand pushing herself up the other one on her mouth.

"No fucking way! No fucking way!" Lexie yelled.
"What are they doing here?!" Katie asked.
I looked at the twins who I knew were holding their breaths. They wanted to laugh. I didn't blame them.
"Tina! You- what are they doing here?" Lexie asked.
"NO FUCKING WAY!" Katie yelled.
A laugh escaped me and I covered my mouth.
"We're friends of her," Ethan said walking over to us.
"Are you kidding? You're kidding," Katie said looking at him, "he's kidding?" She asked turning to look at me.
I shook my head.

"YOU'VE BEEN FRIENDS WITH THEM AND YOU NEVER TOLD US?!" Lexie yelled.
Grayson laughed as he came to stand beside Ethan.
"Don't blame her. She didn't really know us," he said smiling.
"I can't believe this is happening, can I touch you?" Katie asked.
"Okay," I said standing between her and Ethan, "this is a whole new level of weird, keep your hands to yourself Katie."
"Fine."

"I don't mind Tina," he said grinning.
I raised an eyebrow.
"So wait how did this happen? How did you meet?" Lexie asked.
"Yeah how could you not know?" Katie asked.
"I'd never seen their videos before. So I didn't really know what they looked like. And when we got here to L.A. they brought a chicken casserole..." I said shrugging.
"Oh did your mom make it?" Lexie asked looking at Ethan.
"No! We made it!" Ethan turned to Grayson, "I mean, everyone doubts your cooking 'skills'" he said finger quoting, "but mine?"
"True. Did Grayson help a lot in the making of the casserole?" Katie asked raising her eyebrows.
"Guys!" Gray said throwing his hands up.

"Why do they doubt them? Isn't he a good cook?" I asked.
The four of them looked at me and laughed.
"Hey now- what?!" I asked.
"You need to watch some videos. Now," Katie said patting my back.
I rolled my eyes.
"I still can't believe you never told us," Lexie said.
"Remember all those times we were so close to telling her about them and something always came up?" Katie continued.
"Like the day we saw Grayson at Starbucks and we took pictures! And your phone died!" Lexie pointed out.
"Woah you were with her that day? How come I didn't see her?"
"Potty break," Lexie answered.
"Gee thanks for not trying to embarrass me," I said. I didn't really care the four of them were super close to me so...

The twins laughed.
"So... where's your next stop?" Lexie asked.
"Next stop is Seattle," Gray answered.
Lexie blushed and looked away from Gray, who still had his gaze on her.
"That's far away," I said.
I hadn't thought of this, the twins were probably going to be away for so long. I wasn't going to see them.
"So, how long will the tour be?" I asked.
"Seven months!" Ethan said excited.
"It's gonna be awesome! We're visiting more places than the last one!" Grayson added.

I felt a little sad. I quickly recovered and smiled.
"I'm getting a soda, do any of you want anything?" I asked as I walked to my house.
They all asked for a coke and kept talking.
The back door was closed so I had to use the front one.
When I came around I saw a black Range Rover.
I'd seen it before.
Someone was leaning against it.

"Cameron?" I asked.
He looked up and jogged towards me. Well hell who was next? Jeffree Star? This was a mini youtuber convention.
"Hey, Tina I'm so sorry. I was traveling, and I didn't-"
"It's fine. It was weeks ago and I'm kind of over it. Plus it's been dying down."
I lied. Twitter kind of blew up earlier when the twins had asked me to go on stage with them.
But no one really talked to me about it at the show.
"I still wanted to apologize. I have an interview with Hollywood Reporter to explain everything," he said frowning.

I smiled softly. "Thanks, you can tell them the truth. I don't mind."
I started walking to my house.
"I'm sorry."
I turned. "It's okay Cameron. See you around I hope." I said smiling and waving.
"Give me a place and a time and I'll meet you there!" He said waving as he got back in his car.
I saw as he left and before he passed my house he honked twice and blew me a kiss.
I laughed softly and made my way to the kitchen.