The Dolan Twins

We were in the second row.
So many people.
The lights dimmed and a song started to play.

"OH MY GOD LEXIE!" Katie screamed.
"I KNOW KATIE!" She screamed.
I was looking at the two screens in front of me. There was one to my right and another to my left, then in the center was a bigger one that had as a background "A4U Tour".

"GOING UP ON A TUESDAY!" All the girls screamed.
The screens showed a closet and two jackets hung in it. Then two hands reaching out for them.
The screen changed to something else but a girl pushed me and made me drop my phone.
I rolled my eyes and picked it up as I heard a quick apology.

The next thing I knew confetti was flying everywhere and two guys appeared jumping on stage, one from the right side and the other on the left side.
My friends and I were lucky the girls in front of us were like twelve and about four five-ish feet tall.
The guys on stage were waving and smiling.
Grayson came right in the middle of the stage, right in front of us.
Wait- what the fuck?
"Grayson?"

Suddenly the other guy joined him. Ethan.
"Ethan?"
"HAH! You know their names then?" Katie asked.
And that's when they looked directly at me.

Ethan's P.O.V.

"What's up...FAN NATION!" I yelled while Grayson's laugh was heard around the room.
"What's up L.A.!" Gray yelled.
I joined him in the center of the stage.
"HAH! You know their names then?" I heard a girl yell close to the stage.
We looked down at them. And I froze.
Tina.

Grayson took a step back almost tripping.
The music kept going. I quickly disconnected my headset.
"Grayson- it's Tina. She's here," I said, as we waved and smiled, and jumped around the stage.
"I saw her. Bro- What do we do?" He asked, a smile on his face.
"Let's keep the show going. I'll come up with something."

We both connected our headset again and laughed.
She knew.
Tina knew.

Cristina's P.O.V.

I stood there shocked as everyone in the room jumped and laughed at what the twins- who happened to be my neighbors and friends- joked about.
"Katie- they- they're the Dolan twins?" I asked her loudly.
"Yes! Aren't they hot?" She asked smiling.
Everything felt so weird. Two of my best friends were on stage. Best friends who I had shared personal stuff with.

No secrets.
The words I'd said a few days ago had apparently meant nothing to them.
They had me fooled. They were The Dolan Twins.
And I never knew.

Grayson's P.O.V.

"Okay! Let's do something a little different!" I yelled.  I ran to Ethan on the other side of the stage and we quickly disconnected our headset.
"Let's get her up here- for the brain freeze challenge."
"Okay yeah. What seat is she in?" He asked me as he laughed.
"Row two, seat," I took a quick look and counted, "twenty."

We connected our headsets and went back to the crowd.
"So, there's this brain freeze challenge that's been going around!" I said.
"Yeah! And we need two of you to come up here and get your brains turned into ice with us!" Ethan yelled.
The crowd went crazy. And we both smiled.
"Okay! We're gonna mention a row and a seat! And security will help you get up here!" I said.

"Row two seat twenty!" Ethan yelled trying not to look at Tina. "Row two seat twenty!"
The girls in the second row started looking at their seat numbers, all of them except for Tina.
"IT'S YOU!" One of their friends screamed.
She looked back at her seat and laughed nervously as she shook her head.

Cristina's P.O.V.

I looked back at my seat.
Oh hell no.
"I can take your place!" said a girl with a smile plastered on her face.
I saw as security approached me.
"Tina go!" Katie said excited.
"I'll push you Tina! I'm not joking!" Lexie said looking excited.
"Tell them we love them!" Katie and Lexie yelled.

"This way please!" The security guard yelled at me stretching his hand towards me.
I clenched my jaw and walked to him. The crowd was going crazy.
"Give this to them," some girl hissed loudly in my ear slipping a piece of paper in my hand.
"Wha-" but the security guard pulled me and I couldn't reply to her. I put the paper in my pocket and walked with the big, hairy guy.
He took me backstage as I heard my so called friends, mention another row and seat.