Neighbors

Cristina's P.O.V.

"Okay. You guys ready?" I asked the twins.
They'd finally convinced me on recording their embarrassing video. They said it would make me feel better if I laughed at them. And surprisingly it did. The whole kiss with Cameron was still fresh news but they were helping me to deal with it.

We were shooting the video in a park in L.A. after debating where. We'd considered their house, which was a good idea because I still didn't know where they lived. But we just agreed on the park.

They were so natural around the camera , I actually told them twice they should make a YouTube Chanel. But all I got was "nah". Ethan looked like he did want to make one though.

"Okay." Grayson said. His hair was back to its natural color, dark brown, which made it harder to tell who was who when looking at them. But their voices were a little different.

Ethan squealed. "Yes!" He said.
"Did you just... squeal?" Grayson asked him laughing.
They were in front of me but I had my eyes closed, because they said it would be funnier. I mean, I had seen them already in the costumes when they first modeled them but oh well.

"No." Ethan replied after a long pause.
"Awkward." I heard Grayson say.
I laughed silently. "Okay. I'm pressing the button." I said.
"Okay, then open your eyes." Grayson said.
We'd been hanging out for a few weeks now and I knew how to tell their voices apart already.

I opened them... And burst out laughing. The camera was already recording.

"You guys actually put on makeup!?" I asked doubling over.
The twins had put on lipstick, blush and eye shadows.
"Yeah. Grayson had the idea. He wanted to portray his inner woman." Ethan said while patting his brother on the shoulder.
"Ugh. Shut up Ethan!" He said.

I laughed and then cleared my throat. "Okay, you guys look fabulous, but a dare is a dare."
"And a dare we'll give you." Ethan said. I could tell they were both super embarrassed.

We took our skateboards from the car.
"Okay, I'll follow you... You guys just do your thing." I said. I wore jeans, Vans, a white shirt and a flannel tied on my waist.
"Aaaah! This is so embarrassing bro!" Grayson said.
"Gray, we've done worse." Ethan said.
"I doubt it." Grayson said, giving Ethan a look.

"Let's go then!" I said. And we got rolling.
Ethan started to sing first.
"There goes the... uh... what?" He said skating and laughing.
"Baker!" I yelled.
"Right! There goes the baker with his tray? Yeah, tray like always! The same old bread and rolls to sell...?" He looked so embarrassed, and to be honest, he wasn't good at singing.

I laughed. "Gra- Elsa! Go!"
"Aaaah I don't wanna do this!" He said as we passed an ice cream truck. People were staring at us and laughed.
"Go!"
"Let it go! Let it go! A storm... goes wild in the mountains tonight?!" He sang doubtful.

"This will take a while!" I said laughing.

A few hours later, the sun was beginning to set and the twins were dropping me at my house.
"Thank you guys!" I said and made my way in.
"Bye!" They both said.

No one was home. Kari was probably with Hiba at her house. And my parents were having dinner with their siblings. So it was just Netflix and me. I got some ice cream, made a sandwich and made my way upstairs to my room.

I opened the window and let some fresh air in.
I took some joggers and a tank top out of my closet and started to change.

Grayson's P.O.V.

Ethan and I were tired. Our parents were out and Cameron had her friend Gracie over. So we made our way to each of our rooms.

As soon as I went in, I turned the lights on and decided to open the window so I could let some fresh air in.

And when I did, I unintentionally looked over to where I knew was Tina's house... Except it was her room. She had her window open... And she was changing.

"Crap." I said, hiding as she turned.
I peeked but she was giving me her back again.
Should I say hi? Was she going to know I looked at her in her underwear? Crap, crap, shit! I didn't mean to look.

I peeked one more time but she was busy doing something, so I made my way to the hall. That way it would look like I'd just walked into my room.

"Hey Tina!" I said walking in and leaning awkwardly against the window.
She jumped and turned around.
"Eth-Grayson?" She asked surprised. "What- what are you doing there?" She said laughing.
"It's my room." I told her spreading my arms.
"What? I had no idea you lived there! You never told me!"
"You never asked." I replied raising my eyebrows.

"True." She said thinking. Then her eyes went wide. "Were you-did you- Oh God." She face palmed herself and cursed, I think.
"What?" I asked, guessing she was about to ask if I'd seen her.
"Did you... see me while I was changing?" She asked nervously.

"I- I uh what?"
Way to go Grayson.
"Never mind." She said clapping her hands together.
"It was nice hanging out-" I started to say but got cut off by my brother.
"Dude who the hell are you talking to?-" Ethan walked in with a bag of chips. His mouth full, and stared at me then looked out the window to see Tina.

"Oh." Ethan said. "Hi neighbor!" He said waving.