On stage

Ethan's P.O.V.

"Awesome! We'll take these guys backstage to get them a shirt... And Gray, we might as well change too am I right?" I asked looking over at him while smiling.
"I think you're right!"
And the lights went out.
We ran to the side of the stage as the screen in the middle showed a video we'd filmed for the show.
"This way guys, let's go!" Jay said leading the way to our room.
"Wait, Jay. I need you to bring the girl we picked first." I said.
"Guys you only have," she looked at her watch, "three minutes before you have to go back."
"Please."

Cristina's P.O.V.

I wore a black shirt with "A4U" embroidered on it. The guy had given it to me.
I looked around the small room. There was a mirror with lights around it, a small bathroom, a couch and a small table with snacks.
"Don't mind if I do..." I whispered to myself as I reached out for a brownie.
The door opened and I stuffed it in my mouth turning around.
"Hi. Cristina?" A girl with long black hair asked.
"Mhm?" I nodded not turning around.
"Could you come with me please?"

I chewed faster and turned around. My mouth was still full.
I followed her into a bigger, nicer room and sat down on the couch.
"Wait here." She said and left.
I swallowed the mouthful of brownie.
The door opened and I looked back to it.
"Wow! Such a surprise seeing you here!" I said sarcastically.
Ethan looked at Grayson as he closed the door.
My breathing got heavier and so did the air in the room.
"Tina-"
"Don't call me that," I said. "Only my friends call me Tina."

Grayson winced and I heard Ethan's little gasp.
I felt bad. But it was worse that we'd agreed on no secrets... and they laughed in my face.
"We are so sorry."
A knock was heard. "Two minutes!"
"We didn't think it was that important, we-" Grayson started but what he said made me madder.
"Not important?! No! You thought I would change, that I would be just someone that would want to hang out with you guys because of your 'fame'!"
"We wanted to tell you!" Ethan said taking a step closer.
"Then why didn't you?" I asked. "I thought we were 'great' friends, that's what you said! This only means you never really trusted me."

They just stood there. I walked to the door and was about to get out.
"Oh!" I said getting the paper out of my pocket. "It's probably her phone number! Call her Ethan Dolan, I'm sure she would die if a Dolan Twin called her."
I walked out and stood there not knowing where to go. I walked into another room.

"Tina?"
It was Cameron, their sister.
"Cameron. Sorry I got lost," I apologized.
"Wait. What are you doing here?" She asked her face confused. She clearly was as surprised as the twins.
"I-I..." I sighed, "long story short my friends bought me tickets for this."

"Okay! We changed and these guys too!" Grayson yelled. They had switched their headsets for microphones instead.
"The rules are simple, first to stop drinking out of those large cups," Ethan pointed, with his free hand, to four big cups on a table, "which are filled with cherry icee, loses!"
"And as we all know, a won challenge has a prize but whenever someone loses the challenge... there are consequences!" Grayson yelled laughing.
"So let's get to know our contestants!" Ethan walked over to the redhead next to me who had apparently a permanent smile on her face. "What's your name?"

"Lizbeth!" She squealed. Ethan and Grayson laughed.
"Awesome! Liz!" then Ethan stood in front of me. "What's your name?"
So we act like we don't know each other? Two can play that game.
I looked at him the way the Liz looked at the twins. "Cristina," I said with the fakest smile ever. "And can I just say, Grayson... I mean Ethan, that you are the hottest guy ever?" I said fanning my face with my hand.
The crowd laughed and screamed.
Ethan blushed and laughed nervously. "Cristina! Awesome let's start then!"

We all got in place behind the table where each of our jumbo cups were.

"Cristina, wanna do the honors?" Grayson asked looking at me. 

He had a small smile, a sad one. I stared back. I didn't know what he meant.

"I'll do it! One, two, three!" Liz yelled and we all got drinking.