FloweringMind/Cranean

1. As a former member of WWG, marami akong natutunan. No'ng una I only wanted to join for the sake of creating stories pero later on, narealize ko rin pala na magkakaroon rin pala ako ng mga bagong kaibigan. WWG made me realize na I can voice out the stories that are aching to come out sa utak ko, pwede ko magamit at pwede ko mashare. Also, WWG helped me in making precise one-shots or whatever. Precise na in a sense 'yong tumpak lang. Hahaha. So 'yon.
2. Ang aral na dala dala ko? Be creative. Think uniquely. Be an alien from the rest of the group. Hindi naman sa sense na 'yong tipong alienate yourself from the group, what I'm trying to say is think differently and you'll be there
3. Don't give up on making stories, if it's your passion then go with it. Remember that the paper is your battlefield, the pen is your weapon, and your mind is the solution. Mapa-novice ka man o expert, hindi 'yan mahalaga. Later on, your talent will improve. It'll only take a little time and nore practice WWG trains individuals not only to create stories but it also molds individuals to be a better you. If you want to share your piece of mind, share it with the world. And also, don't forget to be VERY CREATIVE for a VERY CREATIVE world you will create.