Message from the Admin & Graphic Artist

I'm resigning as an admin, graphic artist and guild's member. I am really happy because I joined the best family in wattpad. That family has helped me to improve my writing skills and has taught me things that I didn't thought to be real. Being a part of that family was actually one of the best things of my 2017. I learned many things like making a book cover and being a good admin. Thank you also 'cause you gave me an experience to become an admin and your graphic artist. That was great really. Being guild's member is fun but being your admin and graphic artist was very remarkable for me.

I also want to say that I learned many things not only from the guild, but from the people who light and lit it. From admins, they taught me to be cool. Hehe. Sorry, that's what came to my mind when I remember admins. From the founder of the guild, I learned to be a graphic artist and actually trained me when I was just a moderator. And of course from you, every chat that we do, I actually learn from it. You're the woman who never gives up on something you made or you're made. Yes, you're strict sometimes, but I admire it. Okay, maybe the word strict isn't convenient. So Ima say you're brave, fearless, valiant and bold. Hehe. I admire them, really. And especially, you have a good heart.

From the members of the guild, I learned to be better in every way. I said that because I had a thought that every members of the guild want to surpass themselves. They would want a better version of them. Another one thing I had in my mind is they all have the same desire. Well, that was my desire too. That is to be successful in their writing career. So I wish them that and I know they could be.

Also, happy first Anniversary to this guild.

~RengRnsy