💙Prolouge💙

"(Y/N), YOU ARE EXPELLED FOR YOUR DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR" the principle yells at you with horror in his eyes.

You just laugh as you walk away from the school grounds. This was your 3rd school. You were just so mad you couldn't help but punch the stupid girl who called you a slut. Yes I suppose maybe you went too far because the girl started to cough up blood. But do what she deserved it.

-Time skip-

Oh no! How am I gonna tell sung min (my older brother) that I got kicked out. He's gonna be so mad!

As you were lost in thoughts pacing your room the front door opened and you raced downstairs to see him.

" sung min-ah , I'm sorry but... I got... kicked out of school again. I'm not allowed to go erm back"

" (Y/N) WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME" He sighed trying to control the anger growing inside of him.you looked down as you saw how annoyed he is.
"what did you do (y/n)?"

" it wasn't my fault this girl called me a slut... so I punched her and it wasn't my fault she coughed up blood. She got what she deserved..." You sighed.

" (y/n), you can't just go round punching people. I shouldn't have taken you to martial arts.... looks like we need to find you a new school. And (y/n) if you don't behave this time i will make you quit martial arts and you will go and live with someone else"

"I promise I will try and behave... I love you sung min" you hugged him and ran upstairs.

Well that went great 😒....

You heard a knock on your door and you shouted come in. It was your brother.

"(Y/n) I rung up a School and they said you can start tomorrow" He sated as he left me room

"Thats just great" you whispered under your breath and collapsed in the bed.

_______________________________
HELLOOO
I'm sorry that this is short however it's only to introduce the story line...
I hope you enjoy the story😘
Leave a some feedback, don't be a shy reader
❤️Sydney❤️