💙Chapter 9💙

——Your POV——

I woke up to Taehyung playing with my hair. Damm it, it felt so good. My head was on his bare chest and my leg was wrapped around his body. I looked up at his beautiful face and smiled. He chuckled to himself. " someone was really sleepy"

" Yeah I've had a difficulty sleeping these past few weeks and with you I finally managed too"

I felt a bit upset because it was almost prom, we had two days, and My brother still wasn't back from his work trip. I just hope he makes it back in time.

" What's wrong Tae?" He looked like he'd just seems ghost. He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes. He placed his hands in my hair and started to play with it.

" Are you going to prom? Cause I don't know if I wanna go."

" of course I'm going prom you should too. I want you to remember it!" He smirked at himself when he said this which was so cute. 

"O-O-okay I'll go." He was still playing with my hair and I was still so tired so I fell asleep again.

——-Taehyungs POV——

Yay my plan worked she fell back to sleep. I felt like I needed a shower to refresh myself so I carefully placed her down on her bed and went to the bathroom.

My hair was messy when I got out of the shower and my shirt stuck to me revealing all of my abs. Oh well...

——-Your POV——

When I woke up I definitely had some eye candy. Tae was stood at the end of the bed with his hair wet and messy. It looked so attractive. When I looked down to his chest his shirt was sticking to him revealing all of his abs. Even better. I couldn't help myself he just looked to good. I walked over to him trying to act cute. Instead I tripped over something and landed in his arms. I bit my lip with how close he was to me.

"Aha sorry" I am so clumsy. He stuck his tounge out and smiled after.

( like this)

( like this)

" be more careful princess" I smiled and he lifted my from out of his grip.

I grabbed his hand and I walked downstairs with him. I took him to the kitchen and sat in the counter. He looked confused bless. He shocked me al of a sudden when he spread my legs apart and stood in the middle of them. Tae wrapped my legs around his waist.i have to admit it did feel good. But ima. But curious why is he so clingy and weird with me lately... oh maybe it's them boy urges he has?? That makes sense.

"Taehyung what do you want to eat?"

"Is sorry but I must be going home, it's 5:30 and I have to be home at 5:45 sorry" he looked annoyed at him self. I grabbed him by his collar and pulled him towards my lips. I kissed him passionately and allowed his tounge to enter my mouth. He was the best person i have ever met and I never wanna let him go.

——-Time skip——

I was in bed when I realised that Taehyung had left his hoodie. OMG it even smelt like him.

Wait? He said he wanted me to go to prom but was I going with him cause he never asked me out?
Looks like I'll be going alone...

I've already got my dress and decided what shoes I'm going to wear and my hair and makeup. And it's tomorrow so I better get my beauty sleep.

A/n sorry for a short story but the better chapter will be coming tomorrow
Leave Some positive feedback

❤️saranghae ❤️