💞Chapter 8💞

——3 months later——

it's been months and i haven't spoken to Bts since that day. I didn't want them to get the hurt or put them in harms way and because of my family's past, they were most likely in danger with me.

I have to say I did miss them a lot cause we were close but I miss Taehyung the most. I can't even look at him anymore because of how guilty I feel. He was the only person that I actually loved and like I do with lost people I just push them away.

The reason why I had to leave everyone was because of that boy. I didn't realise who he was until I saw him on the floor. His name was Dae-Jung. And he was the one that killed my parents.

He went to my old school and we used to fall out all of the time. He was the
" bully I made cry" .
He used to make my life living hell.

One day I back chatted to him and he said "you'll regret it, say goodbye". I wondered what he thought. The I clicked onto what he meant and I ran home as fast as I could but I saw hazard lights everywhere on the streets. I heard people screaming and crying at the top of their lungs and I ran over. I saw Dae-Jung run away from the scene and I saw my mum and dad in the floor surrounded by shards of glass and pools of blood.

Thats when everything changed, from that moment I was a different person completely. I stopped being sociable, active, polite. I pushed people away that I cared about and isolated myself from society.

But a week ago I got justice, Dae-Jung was found guilty by the police for my parents murder and was sentenced to a lifetime in prison.
I was happy about this but I still wanted my old life back. To the time where I could smile and was happy. Completely delusional to what society was.

——-TIME SKIP——-

I was on my way to my final lesson of the year until we got a break when I saw someone who looked familiar. As they turned around I felt a tear fall down my cheek. It was Taehyung. He had bags under his eyes and messy hair. He also had puffy eyes. Had he been crying??

——-Taehyung POV——-

I never really realised why (y/n) stopped talking to all of us until the other day When she was in the news about her parents. I can't even imagine what she went through and she distanced herself from everyone else. I have missed her so much. I can't sleep without her in my life.

———your POV ———

He walked past me and shoulder barged me slightly. " TAE..." he stopped still and turned around. I started to cry more and I couldn't help it. I ran over to him and gave him a hug. He squeezed me tightly and pulled me closer to him.

" Tae I can explain"

" no need I know everything. I just wish you wouldn't have pushed me away. I-I-I loved you (y/n). Damm it I still do."

" Taehyung I didn't mean for you to go through what you have. I just didn't want you to be in danger of that man. He takes everything away from me and I didn't want to lose you. Because.... I love you too" I looked up at him and saw he was crying too. I hated to see people this upset because of something that I've caused. He caressed my cheek and cups my chin. He leans closer to my face and I could feel his hot breath on my skin. It was like ecstasy when he did this. I knew exactly what he was gonna do and damm I wanted it more than anything.

He closed his eyes and smashed his lips onto mine. His soft lips were heaven. He picked my up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms held onto his neck. He started to kiss me more roughly but still romantic. He slammed me against a locker and started to suck on my neck. Sending me shivers down my back. I accidentally let out a moan but I didn't care cause it felt so pleasurable.

After a minute or so he put me down and was still close to my face. We both breathed heavily and I giggled at him. We both started to laugh at each other and I couldn't help but fall in love with him all over again.
"Tae, I'm gonna skip lesson cause your coming to my house and we are gonna watch some movies" I said and grabbed his hand.

" (y/n) where did this bad girl attitude come from. Aha" Taehyung said with shock and cheek.

" You haven't seen nothing yet." I winked at him and noticed that he smirked at me. Cuteeee.

" last one to mines a rotten egg" I shouted and ran away from him.He laughed at me and started to run after me "damm it (y/n)"

He caught up with me and I was panting out of breath. Un aware of what he was doing he picked me up in bridal style which shocked me. "Taehyung you gonna get tired you can put me down" he looked shattered. He gave me a peck on the lips and put me down.

When we reached my house we went up to my room and I got changed into a over sized hoodie and some velvet booty shorts. When I came back in my room i saw Tae in the bed almost asleep. I walked over to the bed and got my laptop so we could watch a film. I felt something snake around my waist and pull me down. Before I knew it was sat on taehyungs lap with my legs wrapped around his body. " erm what about the film Tae" he shook his head in reply.

" well done then what do you want to do?" Tae smirked at me and I instantly got what he was thinking. Well this explains why I'm sat in him. "Can we take a nap please?" He said and I nodded. Grateful he said that because I thought something else ( which I wasn't ready for) " yes of course" I put the blankets over us and before i knew it I fell asleep to the sound of his heart beating.

—————————————————-

A/N

Hope you enjoyed this,

Should be putting a interest bit soon.

❤️Saranghae❤️