❣️Chapter 7❣️

——-Taehyung POV——-

I opened my eyes this morning and saw the most beautiful thing ever. I saw (y/n) sleeping in my arms, I pulled her closer to me. I felt her breathing against my neck and it made me want her badly. But I know that she would never like me back anyways. A girl has never made me feel this way before. Oh no she's waking up, she probably thinks I'm weird just sat here watching her but I can't help my self she's too gorgeous and even in the morning. How?

———-Your POV———

I woke up to see Tae staring at me in amazement. Oh this is embarrassing I've only just woke up...
I was too busy looking into his eyes I didn't realise that he had his arms around my waist and my arms were around his neck. It felt good though so I'm not gonna move his arms.

" (y/n) you will probably think I'm weird but I can't help myself. I just wanted to say you are too beautiful!" I felt a tug on my heart...

My heart started to beat rapidly and I couldn't help myself but I blushed so much. I pinched Tae's cheeks and said " You are so sweet Tae, what happened to the bad boy attitude"

" I can be a bad boy if you want me too" he winked at me and pulled me closer to his body. He picked up my leg and wrapped it around his side.i

" Tae.. what do you think you doing?"

" ermmm....."

" well I know exactly what your doing and stop now. There's a time and a place you moron" even though I really wanted him. I won't let it happen, not like not like this.

I got up out of bed and I almost felt guilty for leaving him but school starts soon so I have to get ready. I got into some comfortable clothes and walked to school with bts. I treated them all like my brothers apart from one... Tae... I wish he was more than a friend.

———Time skip to school——-
When we arrived at school the boys had to do something so I hugged them goodbye and started to walk to my classroom.

I froze all of a sudden as I saw a figure that looked too familiar. He didn't turn around until he spoke. " Ah (y/n) I've been expecting you. We need to talk"

He slowly walked towards you and you wanted to run away but again you just couldn't move. He reached out his hand and caressed my cheek. My blood boiled and I forced his hand away from me. I am done playing nice...

I punched him in the face and he turned around and spat on the ground. He looked really angry so I started to back away until I remembered. BTS will have my back and I need them now. I remembered how Taehyung called for their attention so I whistled. I couldn't help myself but I started smirking...

——-Taehyung POV——-

" she's so cool, I think she should be part of our 'gang'" Jungkook said with happiness.

We were all having a good conversation about her when all of a sudden I remembered what happened yesterday with that Freak.

" Guys that Freak from yesterday goes to our school and he have all just left her. I think she's in trouble" We all had a worried look on our faces as we went looking for her.

We had been looking for 5 minutes and still couldn't see her until she whistled and we turned the corner to see her in danger. "STEP AWAY FROM HER" I shouted at the top of my lungs in a deep and menacing tone.

——-Your POV——

I really hoped the whistle thing worked, I need them. I need you Kim Taehyung.
The boy started to get closer to me and I tried my best to stay calm and strong.

All of a sudden 7 boys stepped around the corner walking in unison. They looked pretty bad ass. I turned to face them all and they had worried faces on them. "STEP AWAY FROM HER" Taehyung shouted at the top of his voice in a deep and menacing tone. He sounded sexy... ugh what am I thinking???

"You think I'm scared just because you got these excuses of men with you. What are you, some sort of Slut?" The boy said and I was more angrier than ever. Taehyung stepped forward but I placed my hand in front of him to stop him. The rest of bts grinned and I stepped forward. He started laughing at me, what does he think I'm joking? We'll see whose laughing when I'm finished with him...

I pulled him by the collar and grabbed his hair. I kicked him in the stomach until he fell on his own. I punched him in the face several times. I looked closer to his face and realised who he actually was. " you should have done that if you didn't want the same fate as your parents" he whispered. He then cried out for help but no one could hear him acting like he was the victim.I was about to punch him until Taehyung picked me up off him and pulled me into a hug. I was shaking and shocked by what I had just done and what her had just said.

I walked over to him after a couple of minutes and saw that he was still in the floor.I spat on the ground next to him and walked away with Bts by my side.

Yes maybe I was acting like I didn't care. But I was scared, I knew exactly who he was and I've just got BTS all in danger including myself.

Without thinking I burst into tears and curled up into a ball whilst burying my face In my knees. I felt the presence of 7 boys crouching fine beside me and I just wanted to run away.

How could I have been so stupid? This is why I never had friends before? I wasn't allowed....

"Guys I-I-I need to check something. Go and I'll catch up" They just sat down on the floor. " I'm being serious leave" my tone went serious, if this guy is the guy I think he is.We are all in danger.

I got up and walked away wiping the tears falling down my cheek. I heard footsteps following me, so I ran. I ran back to where the guy was and as I suspected he had gone. Great...

Now we are definitely in danger....

—————————————————-
A/N.

SO I HAVE A SLIGHT TWIST TO THIS BOOK AND IM ACTUALLY VERY EXCITED.

I really hope your enjoying it x
Leave some feedback

❤️Saranghae ❤️